chapter 2: struggle

My POV

Day 3

It has been two days since I  started climbing the mountain and shit I'm not even half way through, I looked up at the top at the peak and clouds were covering it showing my journey is far from over, to make matters worse it became snowy on the mountain and I'm so cold and might suffer from hypothermia.

Blarix:' partner it is best you hold on because giving up here is as good as death '

Me: ' thanks for the motivation. '

Blarix: ' you're welcome '

My rations are dwindling fast and no food in sight so i decided to use it as a way to train, summoning my sacred gear I decided to use the boost in power to help push me faster.

AMPLIFY X2

Rushing as fast as I can, I climbed faster and shit the wind hitting my face was amazing, I continued climbing up seeing I'll be able to make it in a few minutes if I manage to hit amplify X10 possibly since the last time I broke my limit was near death.

AMPLIFY X3

I felt unstoppable as the energy even threw me up faster, I felt like I was on steroids everything seemed amazing but once it hits five that might pose a problem.

AMPLIFY X4

Smirking the heat my body was radiating was able to warm-up my body system and it felt nice.

AMPLIFY X5

I continued climbing in fact it even turned to running shit I'm fast I feel unstoppable wait a minute my fifth amplification and my body isn't throbbing In pain

AMPLIFY X6

I continued as the energy went up and feeling a little strain but it wasn't like last time I was still able to stand my ground.

AMPLIFY X7

That slightly hurt but again adrenaline still making me feel weird and awesome.

AMPLIFY X8

Such power I can finally climb this mountain woohoo. No more climbing mountains I'm so happy.

AMPLIFY X9

Shit shit so painful but yet so powerful I am amazing take that orc bitches except my cute Loli koneko.

AMPLIFY X10: ULTIMATE AMPLIFICATION LIMIT BREAKER.

I felt power coursing through my body as a reddish blue aura covered my body and.

BOOM

I skyrocketed faster than a gathlin gun bullet and in less than thirty seconds I reached the peak but it was getting harder to breathe because of the altitude and I fell.

BLANK

Day 5

I woke up and  observed my surroundings I was still in a forest but it was different, it was dark and no light penetrated due to the  trees that blocked the sunshine but before I got up, I felt multiple pain all over my body I looked downwards seeing my body covered in blood and my leg was hurting like a bitch.

Me:' what happened blarix'

Blarix: ' no 1 due to achieving limit breaker you're body couldn't handle that much power and due to the altitude you're breathing became difficult and you fell down the mountain you landed on a river which washed you to this forest but beware I sense evil lurking here '