chapter 6: fighting demons part 2

My POV

After a few minutes I left the bathroom and hurried to class and there I was in front of the whole class room and unfortunately issei was there, his gaze met mine and dude was scared shit this is going to be very fun. I then turned to the teacher.

Me: hello.

I said with a smile sending other girls to a nosebleed frenzy while receiving death stares from the boys.

Girl 1: he is so handsome.

Girl 2: marry me

Girl 3: he's even hotter than kiba

Teacher: excuse me please introduce yourself.

Me: hello my name is Danny Takahashi I like videogames, eating, sleeping and reading DC comics suck it marvel fans and also archery please take care of me.

I said as I bowed. Unfortunately that didn't go well with marvel fans.

Issei's eyes widened. He began to sweat and hyperventilate. I looked at him and I smiled, he continued to look back at his book.

Issei's POV

Oh no it can't be it just can't I recognize that grin from anywhere he's alive, he's supposed to be dead and he is the one that released that power oh shit I'm fucked I gotta tell rias and the rest about this, I see bad days coming.

Immediately it was after class I rushed to the orc even ignoring matsuda and motohama.

Motohama: dude come back.

Matsuda: yeah the kendo club is the other way.

As much as it was tempting this is far too serious.

My POV

I looked at issei running out of the class even ignoring matsuda and motohama shit he's that scared I wanted to laugh my ass off. But before I could think of that girls were swarming me.

Girl 1: hey Danny where do you come from?

Girl 2: are you single?

Girl 3: what's your length?

Me: whoa whoa. No 1 Tokyo no 2 I'm single and no 3 tha fuck.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and head outside, I sat down by a tree and took a deep breath fuck why does everything have to be so stressful.

???: Get out

I looked at my side view and saw my little kitty oh I just want to grab her and squeeze the life of her.

Me: umm excuse me.

???: I said get out, this place is sacred for me.

I looked at her she is even far more aggressive than before. I'm sorry koneko.

Koneko's POV

I looked at the blue haired boy Sona told us to stay away and observe but he was staying near the tree me and Danny used to sit and play and I can't have him violate it and I don't care how powerful he is. I'll stand my ground.

Me: please leave.

???: You must be koneko right.

Me: yes how did you know?

???: I have my ways.

I took a fighting stance.

???: Relax I'm not hear to fight you.

I looked at him curiously.

me: Why?

???: I can see you're going through some things, would you mind telling me you obviously look hurt. And plus if I truly wanted to fight you, you'll already be dead.