Chapter 2: Family

'thoughts'

On November the 8th, the Henituse family was blessed with two beautiful babies with red hair and beautiful brown eyes. The first born has a darker shade of brown eyes than the younger, who has a lighter shade of brown.

"Oh my Jour, they are beautiful," said a man, gazing with amazement at the two babies.

"Hahaha, they really are" replied a woman with identical red hair like the new born babies.

"I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful family. Thank you, Jour for giving me this. "

_____________________________________________

A beautiful boy with short red hair was humming a lullaby softly while another boy with the same hair as the other one but longer was quietly resting his head in the other boy's lap, looking ready to just sleep there. From a distance, their mother was approaching them both with a basket full of snacks for them to enjoy.

"Hello mother," gently greeted the oldest, who has short red hair.

"Good afternoon, mother," the younger twin said softly, looking ready to sleep.

"Hello, Cale, and good afternoon to you too, Kim" replied the woman happily.

"Now, now Kim, you can take a nap later. Let us eat some snacks. "Their mother gently coaxed his younger brother.

"Hmm.. "

The three enjoyed the biscuits and the silence after finishing them. Until Deruth showed himself.

"huff*huff " Sorry I was late, I sorted all the needed stuff just for this, " replied the disheveled man trying to catch his breath.

"Thank you father" Cale said while smiling sweetly with the same expression as his mother.

"Hahaha oh dear no need to rush we were willing to wait" teased their mother standing to help her poor husband

Kim continued to sleep enjoying the peace that was very rare.

"Of course I have ! you guys are more important to me you know" the man with brown hair pouted

"Yes, yes dear~ now come here I was planning to teach Cale and Kim how to make a flower crown"

_____________________________________________

In a room, two people were sitting peacefully while drinking some sweet rose tea prepared by their butler, Ron.

"Ron, may you leave us for a bit?" Cale requested

Ron, seeing that his mistress and little young master were about to discuss something important, quietly left to give them some space.

"Mother..."

"Yes, Cale?"

"Are you going?"

"...Are you going to stop me?"

"... I would but I know you won't listen to me"

"I'm sorry Cale..." his mother smiled at him sadly

"No.. I'm sorry..."

"..."

"Will you take my powers Cale? " asked his mother looking at him curiously

"Do you want me to?"