Chapter 4: Ron and Beacrox

'Thoughts'

Ron knows that his cat-like young master is suspicious of him and his son, his behavior gave it away. His guarded expression and movements were so cute that Ron couldn't help but tease his cat like young master by giving him his most despised tea.

A lemon tea.

Unfortunately, his puppy young master was always there to "rescue" his brother from the evil sourness of lemons, always willing to give Kim his own batch of sweets. Really, his young masters are too cute.

__________________________________________________________________

Ron, if he was being honest, likes his young masters, but sometimes he just can't help but compare his young master, Cale, to his dead family. And he observes because, despite it being painful, it just seems addicting to see a shadow of what was once his people, his family, in one person. And sometimes... he can't help but despise being near Cale.

Granted, he felt at home, and he knew Beacrox felt it too, and he knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help it.

How could he when he was seeing the shadow of his dead family, whom he dearly missed? A shadow that seems to keep on hunting him. That seems to TAUNT him.

"Ron, why not take a break? You always seem to work too much. "

"Ron, take a break. You work too much. "

"Ron, Ron, guess what?, I taught myself to knit; I'll make you something; just you wait."

"Fufufu, you see this masterpiece? Don't worry, I'm going to be sure to make you something, just you wait. "

"Ron, stop standing there. Aren't you tired? You should join us on our picnic. "

"Ron, you stingy old man, stop standing there and join us on our picnic."

It felt revolting.

But...

He tried to reason with himself that it wasn't his young master Cales' fault.

He did.

But the feeling still lingered.

And he learned to despise it.

Until he didn't

'Ron?"

"Yes, young master-nim?"

"Do you hate me?"

"..."

"It's okay... I understand." He saw his young master smile at him, no hatred or frustration as to why Ron seemed to detest him without even a valid reason as to why.

And since then, Ron has tried to control these feelings. He tried to see and embrace the feelings and shadows of his dead family.

Because how can he feel this way?