𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

There are a LOT of time skips in here, Please don't hate me.

*A year later*

I was sitting in Ten Forward when someone ran up to me excitedly and said "Y/n!"

I looked at it wherever it came from and I smiled "Looks like someone's happy."

"You won't believe this but..." He said, trying to convince me, even though I can read minds "I'm going to physically go to the Academy." He said after he sat down.

I gasped, a wide smile forming on my face.

"I'm so proud of you!" I exclaimed.

"When?"

"In 7 months." He smiled happily.

I frowned slightly, joking "So early?"

"I know you're sad now but I can guarantee that we'll spend almost every day together?"

I giggled, "Alright, fine."

*Later that night*

"Alright Wes, I'd better get to bed." I said as I got up and he stood up too, following me out the door to my quarters.

We talked and spoke the whole way, and I got to my door and I said "Goodnight Wesley, go get some good sleep."

He smiled as he said "Goodnight, y/n."

I smiled and I kissed his cheek—I don't know why—before I walked into my quarters and as the door closed, I realized what I did.

I kissed his cheek?!

I got dressed and ready for bed.

I laid down in bed and as the fact that Wesley's going to leave soon quickly settled in, and I never told him that I am in love with him.

I have to tell him tomorrow.

*The next morning*

I was sitting on my chair, wrapped in a blanket and reading a book.

The doorbell rang and I said, "Come in."

Wesley came in "Good morning y/n, how did you sleep?"

"Really well." I lied, I didn't get enough sleep because I was too busy overthinking and making up scenarios about how Wesley might react to me telling him that I love him. (Literally me 😭)

I put my book down, and I got up and I folded my blanket, setting it down on the arm of the chair.

"I have a shift, I need to go."

"I'll walk you." He said and I smiled.

"You're so sweet." I smiled.

He smiled back and then we both walked out, and we both went to Med Bay.

When we got there he said, "Alright, I'm going to go to Engineering, I'll see you later?" He asked, a smile on his face.

I nodded "Ten Forward."

He nodded, "See you there."

And with that, I walked into Med Bay and Doctor Crusher was waiting for me.

"Ah, y/n good, you're here."

"You need me?"

She nodded "Yes I do, I need help with these tissue samples."

I smiled "I can help you."

*After work*

I went to my quarters, forgetting that I was supposed to meet Wesley in Ten Forward.

I sighed as I walked in, rubbing my neck to massage my muscles to relieve the tension.

I groaned as I remembered that I was supposed to go to Ten Forward.

I walked out, to go to a turbolift to go to Ten Forward.

I walked into a turbolift and I said "Deck Ten." and after a few seconds the doors opened, and I walked out, and I walked to Ten Forward where I saw Wesley sitting alone, but content, thinking about me as he stared out the window at the stars.

I gulped as I remembered what I wanted to tell him.

If I don't tell him now, there might not be a later.

I walked up to him and I said "Hey Wes."

He looked back at me and he stood up as he smiled, "Hey y/n, how was today?"

I sighed, smiling, "Great."

He motioned me to sit down and I did.

"Wesley, I've been wanting to tell you something, and I don't know how to say it so I'm just going to say it." I took in a breath as I looked to the floor.

"What is it?" He asked curiously.

"Remember when I told you that I was mad because my mom had suggested that I was in love with someone?"

He nodded, "Yes."

"And remember when I told you that I regretted falling in love with him because I genuinely trust him and I didn't want to ruin that friendship between me and him?"

"Yes, y/n what are you getting at?"

"Wesley, I am in love with you." I said and the look on his face changed.