𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

He then smiled at me.

"I know."

I looked at him with a surprised and horrified look, but I somehow felt relieved.

"My mom told me."

I put my head in my hands and I sighed heavily.

"But I wanted to tell you." I said, motioning towards myself.

He smiled "So, you loved me and you regretted it?"

"I didn't want to love you, but I fell in love with you anyway, and before I knew it, you and Robin were dating and I wanted to grab you by your shoulders and shake you and tell you that I'm in love with you, but then you and Robin saved the ship from the Ktarians trying to control us with an addictive game." I choked on a sob.

"Which you were immune to." He said, pointing at me.

I giggled through my tears, sniffling.

"I trained my mind not to get addicted to-well, addictive things."

"When it didn't work on me, they knew I was a threat, they tried to get rid of me when everyone except you and Robin, had succumbed to it."

He smiled and he thought about it.

"We could give it a try." He said and I gave him a hopeful look.

"W-what?"

"Us, you and I?" He specified.

I felt the butterflies try to fly out of my throat, I gulped them back down.

"Really?"

"Yes." He said.

I felt the pit that was in my stomach for a year and a half disappear, and I smiled.

But then I felt it again.

"What if we break up? What will happen then?"

"Y/n, stop overthinking, it'll be okay, if we do happen to go down that route, I'm sure we would stay friends." He smiled softly.

I nodded, "You're right."

"I believe you, Wes." I smiled.

He smiled back.

"Something tells me you don't."

I smirked softly "Well you'll never know, will you?"

He smirked back "No, I never will."

I smiled.

"I've loved you too y/n."

"I know, I'm Betazoid, Wesley." I giggled.

"I thought it went away but I guess not."

I smiled at him as he reached his hand across the table to touch my hand, and I grabbed his hand. (Just realized that this is what Will and Deanna do at the beginning of the book lmao.)

"I love you y/n, so much." He thought.