𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

*2 months later*

Wills' pov

Deanna and I were eating together in Ten Forward when my communicator beeped and Doctor Crushers' voice came on.

"Commander Riker?" She asked.

I tapped on my communicator and I said "Yes?"

"Bring Deanna, Y/n's waking up."

Deanna immediately put her fork down and got up, walking out of Ten Forward.

"We're on our way."

I quickly got up and followed her out and into a turbolift.

"I hope she's alright..." Deanna said, visibly worried.

"I hope so as well."

"Can you feel anything from her?"

"Not yet, her mind is still so weak."

The turbolifts doors opened and we walked out, looking for y/n.

Deanna's pov

I saw the bed my daughter was laying on and she looked so tired, even though she's been in a coma for months.

Beverly walked up to us, "I've done tests on her to see if she has any brain damage, and so far they've shown me that she does have slight amnesia."

I walked to y/n's bedside.

"Hi." I put my hand out, and she grabbed it and held it.

"Mom?"

I still couldn't read her.

"Yes?"

"Can I see Wesley?" She asked, looking absolutely exhausted.

"You want to see Wesley?" Will asked, sitting on the other side of her bed.

"Yes, I felt his depression the whole time I was in the coma."

"You felt him?"

"Yes. It made me so sad. I almost got tired of feeling him, but he wasn't the only one I felt."

"Seriously, get him down here." She said, looking at Will.

Will got up and asked Beverly to get him to come down to Sickbay.

Will returned to her side.

"Beverly mentioned that you have slight amnesia, are you alright?"

She smirked as her voice had a hint of sarcasm, "Hmm, I don't remember."

I smiled, knowing that she was joking.

"I think she's over exaggerating a bit, she asked me questions, and it took me a moment to think of some answers because I had just woken up when she started asking questions." She itched her head a bit.

Will smiled.

I saw someone standing at the doorway in the corner of my eye so I turned my head to look, and I saw Wesley standing there.

Y/n's pov

"Can I get a moment alone with Wesley, please?" I asked my mom.

She smiled and squeezed my hand a bit, standing up to press a kiss to my head.

"We'll be right outside, let us know when you're done." She walked away, motioning for my dad to go with her.

"Come on Wesley, have a seat." I said, wanting him to get away from the door.

He just stood there.

"Wesley, come sit down."

I sat up a bit.

He looked at the floor, and I knew how sorry he was.

I sighed, looking at myself.

There were bruises on my body.

I looked back up at Wesley and joked, "What are you so sorry for? You didn't push me into the hole."

He finally walked over to my bedside, and sat down on the chair.

"I'm sorry because that was the last thing I said to you before I thought you died."

"Well, I'm not dead." I said, feeling a bit hungry.

"I'm still sorry for what I said."

"I know."

"Things happen, Wesley, and your anger was an emotional response to the argument we had."

"I'm sorry."

"Wesley, it wasn't your fault."

He was quiet.

"I know."