12~Dreams and Love

"Had a dream 'bout you last night," Bucky says with a smile as he brushes his fingers up and down your arm. "What happened?" You ask. Bucky's smile vanishes and you frown. 

"Well, it wasn't just 'bout you. Sam was there too, and he had his tongue down your throat," Bucky says bitterly as he drops his hand from your arm.

You can't stop the little giggle that slips from your mouth. Bucky looks at you with a displeased look. "I'm sorry babe. It was just a dream," you say.

"He was being flirty with you last night," Bucky says. You place your hand on his cheek. "But I went home with you," you say.

"I don't want you to get mad at me," Bucky says. You arch an eyebrow at him. "Why would I be mad at you?" You ask.

"I gave you a hickey," he says cautiously. Your jaw falls open as you sit up. You throw on Bucky's shirt and walk to the bathroom to look at your neck. "That's not a hickey," you say as you walk back into his room. "That's a lot of hickeys," you say.

"I'm sorry doll face," Bucky hangs his head in shame. You walk over to him and lift his head up with your hands. "It's okay. I forgive you my love," you say. He smiles as he traces his fingers along your neck and shoulder where the purple splotches sit.

"I still can't believe this is real," Bucky says. You look at him confused as he grips the back of your legs and makes you straddle him. "I've wanted you for years. Now that I have you... I'm never letting you go. You're my doll, forever," Bucky says.

"You're my Bucky, forever," you say. Bucky's breathing starts to pick up as he kisses you. "I need to tell you something. It's been bothering me for a while and I need to get it off of my chest," he says.

"Okay... so tell me," you say. Bucky brushes some hair out of your face. "I love— I love you," he says.

You feel your heart stop. "I know you probably don't feel that way, but I've been in love with you since we were seventeen and I know you just started liking me. I just needed to tell you. If you don't feel that way, I understand, but I just needed to tell you," he says.

"Bucky... I love you too," you say. His eyes light up. "You do?"

"Yea. I mean, it just feels right. Using the word like for what I feel for you doesn't do it any justice. I love you," you say.

Bucky kisses you again. You pull away. "As much as I love your lips, I still haven't had my coffee. And I need coffee, my love," you say. He chuckles.

"Okay. Let's go get you some coffee," Bucky kisses your lips again.