29~Dancing

Bucky grabs you and tosses you on the bed. You start kicking your legs at him, but he catches them and pulls you closer to him. You squeal and start wiggling and thrashing around.

He gets off of you and you stand up and jump on him. He holds you so you don't fall. You try to use some strength and throw him on the bed, but it doesn't work. A dark chuckle leaves his throat as he throws you on the bed. He smiles at you as he lays on top of you.

"Bucky! You're crushing me!" You strain. He litters your neck with kisses. "Maybe you'll learn your lesson about trying to wrestle me," he says.

"Nope," you say. Bucky chuckles and kisses you softly. "I love you," he whispers.

"I love you," you whisper.

"Will you always love me?" He asks. You nod and stroke the side of his face gently. "I could never stop loving you, Bucky. Will you always love me?"

"I always have, and always will," he says.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

You watched Bucky play fetch with Candy. The morning air was frigid and sent a chill up your spine, leaving your skin covered in goosebumps. You shudder and hold your cup of coffee closer as you tuck your knees to your chest on his bench.

"C'mere girl," Bucky says as he squats and slaps his thighs. Candy runs to him and he picks her up before walking over to you.

You pucker your lips and he bends down to kiss them. He sits next to you and wraps an arm around you, while using his other one to keep Candy snug to his body.

"Want a sip?" You ask as you hold up your cup of coffee. Bucky nods and you bring the mug to his lips and gently tilt it back.

"Thank you," he says. You set the mug down and reach across his stomach to pet Candy. She pants and wiggles against Bucky.

"What'd you think bout having another one?" He asks.

"You wanna get another dog?" You ask. He nods. "I mean, I guess we could, so Candy could have company," you say.

"Do you wanna get married?" Bucky asks. You look at him with wide eyes. "Right now?" You ask.

"No not right now, but later, in the future," he says.

"Yea I mean, I never really thought about getting married until recently," you say.

"Oh yea. What changed your mind?" Bucky asks with a smirk. You giggle and kiss him. "Just a guy I've been seeing," you say.

"He must be very lucky."

"Extremely. He's also really handsome, and sweet, funny, adorable, hot, sexy, silly, over protective, needy. He's everything I've ever wanted," you say.

"I'm glad you're happy," Bucky says. You set your coffee down and softly stroke the side of his face. "I'm beyond happy," you say.

Bucky stands up and takes your hand in his as he helps you stand up. He puts one of his hands on your waist and you rest your arm on his. He takes your free hand in his and starts to sway back and forth with you.

"What're you doing?" You ask.

"Dancing with you."

"Why?"

"I wanna practice," he says with a cheeky grin. You look at him confused. "For what?" You ask.

"For our first dance when we're husband and wife," he says.

You swear your heart melted. You smile and lay your head against his shoulder. Bucky rubs your back with one hand and squeezes your hand in his other hand. He kisses the top of your head before resting his head against yours.

A/n: Honestly, I always feel awkward writing wedding related things cause I'm scared of commitment and I don't really wanna get married, but I make the sacrifice for bonky.