27~Birthday Party

The second your car stops in Bucky's driveway, he's outside. You open the door and get out, only to be trapped in Bucky's arms. Candy jumps outta the car and jumps on Bucky's leg. He smiles down at her before kissing the side of your face.

"Never leave me again," he whispers against your hairline.

"I won't, I promise," you say. He pulls back and kisses you. Candy barks and you both pull away to see her smiling up at you guys. Her butt is wagging since her tail is a stub.

"Don't go home," Bucky says. You look at him confused. "This can be your home. Move in with me y/n," he says.

"Okay," you say, not needing to be convinced. Bucky smiles widely before his smile vanishes. "Why'd you ask Pietro to go with you?"

"I was heartbroken and confused. I was scared of being alone so I resorted to him cause he told me he'd go with me if I gave him the chance. I don't love him, I don't even like him, I was just being stupid," you say.

Bucky runs his fingers through your hair. "I'm sorry for what I said Bucky. I'm sorry for the pain I caused you. I'm so sorry—"

"Hey, it's okay," he says and you drop your head. "Look at me," he demands. You obey and look at him. "I'm just glad you're here. No matter what, I want you. I just want you."

"Then you can have me," you say and kiss him. He pulls back and looks at you with an apologetic look. "What?" You ask.

"I'm sorry. Just remember I love you," he says and kisses you. "Spit it out James," you say. He sighs and looks down before looking back up at you. "There's gonna be a party here tomorrow for your—"

"Don't say it," you say as you back away from him. He runs after you and tries to grab you. "Don't you fuckin' say it."

"For your birthday," he spits out. You groan and let him hug you. "I'm sorry. I tried to stop it, but your mom insisted you have one and so I convinced her to have it here so you could just hide in our room if needed."

"Bucky why? I hate birthday party's. The attention is on you and everyone tries talking to you even though you don't want to," you say.

Bucky walks over to you and kisses you. "I know doll, but you'll have me, and Steve, and even Sam to hide behind. We've all already agreed to protect you from Tony and John," he says.

"Tony and John are coming?" You ask.

"Your mom invited the whole town."

You groan and lay your head against Bucky's chest as he plays with your hair.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Sam stop eating the snacks!" Mae yells as she goes over and swats Sam's hands away from the food. "But I'm hungry," Sam protests. Mae gives him a mom look. "I don't care, the party doesn't start for another hour and I don't want all the food gone before then."

Sam rolls his eyes, but walks over to Steve.

You're sitting on Bucky's lap as the two of you blow up balloons. He ties the end of his before hitting it away. When you turn your head to watch the balloon fall to the ground, you feel Bucky nibbling on your ear.

The balloon flies out of your hands as you giggle. Bucky chuckles at your response and slides his hands up your thigh as he kisses you. His tongue touches your bottom lip before pushing past your lips and finding your tongue.  You softly moan into his mouth making him grip your thigh tighter.

"Hey, hey, hey," Sam says as he walks over to you two. "I don't wanna see any of this," he says.

"Then look away," Bucky says before capturing your lips again. You giggle against his lip and feel him smirking.