19~The Other Thing

"Will you please tell me what the other thing is," you ask as you lay on Bucky's chest. His right hand is wrapped around your shoulders and tracing random shapes on your arm. "You'll get mad," he says.

"And I'll get mad if you don't tell me. So tell me," you demand. Bucky's left hand lands on the small of your back as he pulls you onto his chest fully.

"Man just tell her," Sam says from where he's sitting on the bed. "You tell her Sam," Bucky says. Sam gasps as he places his right hand on his chest. "No!" He squeaks out.

"Oh my god, fine I'll tell her," Steve says. Bucky gentle rolls you off of him and him and Sam get off the bed as Steve approaches you. "Y/n, beautiful y/n—"

"Spit it out Rogers," you say. Steve nods. "The other thing is, if Bucky didn't jump in the pile of shit, Sam and I would have to do everything Bucky did with you," he says.

"You and Sam would do those things to each other?" You ask.

"God no," Sam says. Steve shakes his head. "No we would do those things with you," he says. You emotion changes from confusion to anger in a second. "What?" You ask.

"Hey Bucky's already gone!" Sam yells as he runs out of Bucky's room. "Steven!" You yell. Steve's eyes grow wide with terror as he runs after Sam. You run after them with Candy trailing behind you.

You run in the living room and someone wraps their arms around you before you can catch Steve. "Bucky," you pout when you look at him. He shakes his head no and wraps his arms around you tighter.

"You guys were gonna rape me?" You asks furiously. Sam and Steve look at each other and rub the back of their necks. "When you put it that way, it sounds terrible," Sam says.

"What way did you put it?" You ask as you try to break out of Bucky grip. He pulls you back to his chest and kisses your temple.

"Uh... if any of us break the rules with you, the other two get to break that same rule or rules," Steve says then looks down. "Like hell you are," you say. "I'm not letting any of you touch me."

"That's why I jumped in the pile of shit doll. I would rather do that a million times then let them touch you the way I do," Bucky says. You look at him and give him a sweet smile as you kiss the corner of his mouth.

Bucky grips your jaw before you can pull away so he can kiss you. He spins you around and you wrap your arms around his neck as you kiss him.

"Steve let's go before they start making animal noises," Sam says as he pats Steve on the back and grabs his truck keys.

Bucky growls as a joke and you meow back as a joke. Sam makes a gagging noise and Steve chuckles before shutting the door.

"C'mon doll, I'm hungry and now that those two are gone, we won't have to share a meal with them," Bucky says. You giggle and follow him to the kitchen.