15~Steve and Candy

You get to Bucky's house and grab Candy in your arms before getting out of Bucky's truck. "Y/n!" Someone calls causing you to look in their direction and see Bucky running towards you.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asks while looking over every part of your body. "I'm fine, Bucky," you say. "Where's Sam and Steve?"

"They're in the cellar," Bucky says before taking your face in his hands and kissing you. Candy lets out a whine in between you two. You giggle as you pull away.

Bucky takes Candy into his arms. "C'mon doll. Let's go," he says as he leads the way to his cellar.

The second you make it inside, Sam has his arms wrapped around you. "Oh y/n, thank god you're okay," he says as he nuzzles his head against your neck.

"What are you doing?" You ask as you pat his back.

"I'm just happy you're okay," Sam says as he strokes the side of your face with his hand. Steve walks over to you and hugs you. "We were really worried about you," Steve says.

"Oh no," you barely whisper so they don't hear. The last time Steve and Sam were this affectionate with you, they had a crush on you. You pull away from Steve and offer him a smile.

"Here Sam," Bucky says as he hands Candy to Sam. "Hi Candy," Steve and Sam coo as they give her lots of attention and rubs.

Bucky pulls you away from them. "Let me punch them," he says. You shake your head. "No," you say in disbelief.

"They like you again, y/n. That can't happen. You're mine and they need to know who you belong to," Bucky says.

"I still have your hickeys on my neck. If they see it, they'll ask who they're from and I'll make up a name on the spot," you say.

Bucky let's out a groan, but nods. You smile at him and start to walk away, but he grabs your wrist and pulls you back. "Don't think that I didn't hear you," he whispers so quietly, you barely hear him.

"What are you talking about?" You ask. He smirks at you and glances at Steve and Sam. They're still making googly eyes at Candy and haven't looked your direction once. Bucky looks at you with lustful eyes. He bites his bottom lip as he looks at your lips before making eye contact with you.

"I'm looking forward to hearing you call me sir again," he whisper and you can barely make out what he said. Winking at you, Bucky walks over to Steve and Sam.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

You wake up in someone's arms. At first you think it's Bucky, but that theory flys out the window when you glance up and see a sleeping Sam. Without another second of hesitation, you pull away from him and scoot away.

Glancing around the cellar, your eyes land on Steve passed out with Candy in his arms— the sight makes your heart melt— and Bucky glaring at you— no, not you. Sam.

His eyes shift to you and soften when he sees how adorable you look with messy hair. Then, he switches his gaze back to Sam. Practically burning holes in Sams head.

You stand up and walk over to sit next to Bucky. "Hi," you quietly say. He looks at you and smiles. "Hi doll," he says as he leans in and kisses you.

His lips touch yours for a few seconds before you pull away. "Bucky, what are you doing?" You ask.

"I'm kissing my girlfriend," he says as he slides his hand up your thigh. "Okay, I don't know what's going on, but we can't be doing this right now," you take his hand off your thigh.

"I wanna fuck you," Bucky whispers in your ear as he nibbles on your earlobe. You push him away. "No Bucky," you say. He nods. "Yes Bucky."

"You really wanna fuck me in front of our best friends?" You ask. He nods with a smirk. "Then they'll see me naked," you say. His smirk vanishes. "They'll hear me moaning and probably use it to pleasure themselves," you say.

Bucky pulls away from you. "Why'd you have to say that shit," he pouts. You giggle softly and lay your head on his shoulder.

You've always done that with all of them. So if Steve or Sam wake up and see your head resting on Bucky's shoulder, they won't suspect anything. 

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

A few hours later, you're sitting next to Sam and he's telling you the story about how he wrestled a cow. Which you don't believe, but decide to humor him and act surprised.

"Ya know, you're really beautiful," Sam says outta nowhere. "Thanks Samuel. You're not to bad on the eyes either," you say. He smirks at you.

The next thing that happens knocks the wind outta you.

He kisses you.