56.

" Bae come on man," Joseph complained impatiently slamming his hand on the bathroom doorframe as he waited for Grace to finish getting ready. " We finna miss the first quarter,"

Grace leaned over the counter into the mirror in the bathroom as she applied a rich gloss to her full lips, pressing them together a few times before nonchalantly turning to face him as she screwed the gloss back closed. " The game doesn't start for fourty five more minutes, relax," She said, before turning back to the mirror.

Joseph kissed his teeth leaning against the door frame as he watched her fluff her hair out, analyzing her curves in the tight pair of black faux leather jeans paired with a black SKIMS body suit and multicolored varsity letterman style jacket she'd stolen out of Joseph's side of the closet. Grace draped a diamond tennis chain around her neck to accessorize with and applied light makeup to her face wearing the blow out she'd gotten done a few days before.

Joseph licked over his bottom lip coating it with a light sheen of saliva as he stared at his woman hungrily, like a lion stalking it's prey. She watched him through the mirror as he walked over to her wearing the expression of a child about to get into something they weren't supposed to, coming up behind her and pressing his pelvis into her rear end with a smirk.

" Stop, you were just complaining about not wanting to be late," Grace pointed out, looking at him with squinted eyes through the mirror.

" I'll miss the first quarter for this though fasho," he said, pressing his hand into her back, bending her over roughly and forcing her chest down onto the cold marble of the bathroom countertop making Grace burst into a fit of laughter as he humped her from behind. " Let me stop playin cause my dick gettin hard for real," He chuckled removing his hand from her back and letting her up. " We not missin the first quarter I was lyin, let's go," Joseph said reaching into his tight Amiri jeans, repositioning his half erect penis.

Grace rolled her eyes following him out of the bathroom, flicking the light off on the way out. They were having a date night tonight and going to see a basketball game— The Nets versus the Chicago Bulls. Joseph being a basketball fanatic purchased them floor seats so he could feel like he was in it. Grace could care less about sports but was excited to have a reason to get dolled up and leave the house. Grace grabbed the yellow Chanel that Joseph bought her for Valentine's Day off the bed.

" This look better on you," Joseph complimented his jacket on her as he grabbed her arm, pulling her gently into his hard chest. His arms snaked around her waist and slithered to her ass grabbing two handfuls as he looked down at her, making Grace smirk as she looked up at him.

Joseph craned his neck down peppering her gloss covered lips with kisses before frowning wiping the the sticky lip lacquer off his lips with the back of his hand. " I hate when you wear that shit," He mumbled. " Have me walkin around lookin like a fruit cake,"

Grace rolled her eyes. " You are a fruitcake," She jested.

Joseph cut his eyes at her not amused by her joke. " Keep thinkin you funny and imma show you how fruity I ain't," He said, grabbing his dick through his pants.

" Please," She scoffed waving her hand dismissively.

" Please what?" He asked, getting in her face playfully making Grace laugh. " Don't act like ion be havin you runnin all up and down that bed. I'll really fold yo ass up, act like you know somethin," Joseph checked her before playfully pushing her out of the bedroom. " Tryna act like my shit weak," He mumbled under his breath as they got onto the elevator.

Grace couldn't help but laugh as Joseph mugged her from the opposite side of the elevator. " I'm just kidding papi, you got the best dick in the whole wide world," She said walking over and hugging his waist, resting her chin on his chest as she looked up at him.