🍼🖤👑Cutie👑🖤🍼

I woke up to the sound of the other people in my room talking, to say I woke up grumpy would be an understatement...
Dragging myself out of bed I head to get ready before breakfast.
Ignoring my loud roommates.

I get to the dining hall and sit towards the end of the slytherin table, not wanting to talk to the others. I know that's not a good way of making friends, and I do want friends, i'm just scared of getting bullied again.

I finish breakfast early, not used to eating in the morning, so I made my way to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~⏳TimeSkip⏳~~~~~~~~~~

After classes I make my way back to my room to do my homework, completely forgetting to get dinner. That was a mistake...
When I was a little way over half way done with my homework I realized my mistake, I was super hungry.
Dinner had already ended and its about to be curfew, I doubt I could make it to the kitchens before curfew... But I could try.

I make my way quickly and quietly out of the common room and towards the kitchens. I travel through the winding, confusing halls and end up near the entry to the Hufflepuff common area, right next to it is the pear painting. I had heard an older Hufflepuff student tell a first year about it, and how you have to tickle it. Lets hope he wasn't pranking the kid, I'm really hungry.

I tickle the pear and am met with the painting swinging open, my face flushed from the heat and it smelled amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~⏳TimeSkip⏳~~~~~~~~~~

Having got my food from the house elves I start heading back only to come face to face with an older student,  a Prefect. Great... Just great.
"And what are you doing out of bed, it's past curfew." His voice was smooth and held a commanding tone.

"I-I I uhh I was..." I looked up at the boy, he was one of the slytherin prefects who showed the other first years and I around. He's a lot taller than me and already seemed to not like me, so I was pretty scared.

"You shouldn't be walking around like this you'll lose us house points." His voice had an annoyed edge to it, like I had purposefully done this to annoy him. 

"I'msorryI'msosorryiwasjustreallyhungrysinceiskippeddinnerbecauseiwasntthinkinganditwasareallybadmistakeandithoughticouldgetbackintimebutapparentlyitooktoolongandimreallysorryjustsosorrypleasedontbemadatme!"

(Translation; I'm sorry I'm so sorry I was just really hungry since I skipped dinner because I wasn't thinking and it was a really bad mistake and I thought I could get back in time but apparently I took too long and i'm really sorry just so sorry please don't be mad at me)

After that embarrassing display of word vomit I looked up to meet his eyes trying to plead with my eyes for him to forgive me.
Only for his dark brown eyes to remain unchanged, he looked me over before he gave a slight smirk. Though it didn't reach those eyes, those seeming empty eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⏳TimeSkip⏳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The walk back to the Slytherin common room was an awkward one, the handsome prefect made me incredibly anxious.
"Don't break anymore rules, I won't be as forgiving next time." His stern face looked down at me as my hands clutched on to my pajama shirt.
"I w-wont, I promise." My voice was small as I realize I'm slipping into little space. I quickly make my way to my room grabbing Joy from the top of my chest and laying down.
I didn't see the look on the older boy's face as I rushed away, a sinister look of curiosity flashed through those empty eyes.

(Hewo again everyone it's Kai sorry for the short chapter I'm having a lot of fun writing this even though I don't think I'm ever going to post this story. Anyways love you, stay safe, don't die.)~Kai
(Word Count 645)