👑🖤🐇 Just a Little Surprise🐇🖤👑

To be honest Tom knew something was up with his Bunny, he knew the second that they walked into the Great Hall that morning.

He saw the way their body tensed and their pace slowed as he made eye contact and when he smiled, when the previous breakfast they seemed to light up so what happened?

He thought perhaps it was the shock someone died but when his Bunny finally sat down with him, his attempt at a comforting smile was met with his Bunny's tense body and weak attempt at eye contact... They were scared of him.

Oh he was going to have fun with this, he continues smiling at the younger student revelling in the way they squirmed about in their seat.

He leans down to ear level and whispers a simple sentence, "Meet me in the classroom during lunch, Little Bunny." and he loved the way their eyes widened and breath hitched. This truly was to easy.

All throughout the day he caught his Bunny sneaking glances at him and all he did was smile, he didn't have to do anything else.

After all if they were scared of him it had to be because they suspected him of killing the other student, he hadn't done anything else particularly noteworthy recently, tortured one of his followers for talking back to him but that wasn't too bad and it was in the Chamber so they couldn't have been around.

His Bunny was so clever, no one aside from Dumbledore suspected him. When lunch time rolled around he set up his surprise in the classroom and waited.

When he heard a lonely pair of foot steps slow to almost a stop he knew his little one was there, he opened the door, propping it open with his body as he leaned back slightly, he saw them gazing at the window and smiled.

"Don't keep me waiting Bunny, I have something for you in the room."

He saw their body tense as their head quickly turned to meet him, his smile only widened. He waited for his Bunny as they seemed to be stilled by his truly harmless words, when the little made their way to him he placed his hands over their eyes. They jumped making him laugh lightly at the little's fear.

"Relax Bunny, we wouldn't want to ruin the surprise."

He leads them further into the room before slowly removing his hands. He heard them gasp before they turned to meet his gaze their eyes starting to water as they rushed towards him and launched themselves into his arms.

The room was decked out in fairy lights the corner had a large pile of blankets and pillows with plenty of stuffies, Joy and Riddle sitting in the middle, the middle of the room had a picnic set up with all of his little's favorite snacks.
Coloring books and crayons sitting off to the side, and plenty of other things that he knew were their favorites.

Because as much fun as it was to see them panic and fear him, he much preferred it when they adored him, and he had to make up for scaring them somehow.

The little one met his gaze, their eyes still watery, "Wha-What's all this for daddy?" The adrenaline of thinking they were going to be killed slowly fading and making his Bunny slip into little space.

"I knew you were having a rough time since your roommate died and I wanted to try and make you feel better, and I wanted to remind you that I'm always here for you, I'll make sure nothing bad ever happens to you."

"I love you my little Bunny."

He smiled down at the flustered little who buried their flushed face into his chest, hugging him tightly.

Their voice was barely above a whisper.

"I lo-love you too, daddy."

Why did they ever doubt him? Their daddy is perfect, he'd never kill anyone.

(Hiya hope you liked this chapter I tried to do something new let me know if you liked it, there is a bit of foreshadowing in this chapter but I'll let you ponder on that. Anyways love you, stay safe, don't die.)~Kai
(Word Count 706)