🖤☠️👑A Little Death Never Killed Anyone 👑☠️🖤

I made my way to my littles classroom, stopping briefly when I hear crying, before rushing into the room. There they sat, F/D spilt all over their leg, and tears running down their face.
Abraxas was off to the side panicking, as I made my way closer to my little.
"It's all right Bunny, there's no need to cry."
I rubbed their back gently before dismissing Abraxas with a simple hand movement.

"I *hic* I spilt my dwink doh daddy" they cried out looking at me with tear filled eyes.
I reached out and wiped their tears.
"It's all right Bunny, it was just an accident."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Normal Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My tears slowly stopped as Daddy flicked his wand, cleaning the mess easily.
"T-tank u daddy." My voice was little as I hugged Joy and Riddle to my chest.
"Of course Darling, now tell me was Abraxas a suitable babysitter today?" He smiled his sweet smile at me but his tone when asking about 'braxas held a definite threat towards the boy.
"Ya dadda 'braxas was good but I missd u!" I gave him a big smile before jumping up to give him a hug.

Before our conversation could continue it was cut short by a high pitched bloodcurdling scream.

"AaaAAAaaAAaaAaaAaAhhhHHhHhh!!!!"

The noise came from somewhere outside and I'm sure everyone in Hogwarts heard it.
I turn towards Tom, clearly concerned before shakily speaking.
"Da-daddy what was that?"
"I'm scared..." My voice was low as I looked at him, only to see his calm and loving smile... Like he was expecting the scream.
"Don't worry Bunny, I wouldn't let anything happen to you." He pulled me in for a warm embrace, which I gladly accepted, never seeing the sadistic spark in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~⏳TimeSkip⏳~~~~~~~~~

Headmaster Dippet called for all students and faculty to meet in the great hall, I sat closely next to Tom at the Slytherin table, thinking about the horrific scream I heard not too long ago.
This had to be about that.
'who screamed, and...why?'

The answers to those questions would come shortly but I wouldn't be quite ready to hear them.

One of my roommates died, and everyone thinks they jumped, but knowing it was one of the people who kept me up and thinking about how calm Tom was...
I just can't believe that.

'But can I really think daddy is a killer...'

'yes, I can.'

I have seen how scared others are of him, I know he's powerful, and he always has been overprotective of me.

'The real question is do I care. If he's nothing but kind and caring to me, do I really care if he hurt someone else? He makes me happy, he makes me feel safe, he treats me like royalty... But he killed someone.
For me.'

(Hiya it's Kai I hope you're enjoying the book and I'm sorry this is such a short chapter, I just wanted to post something. And I wanted to share that I've been busy cause I've been working, but also because I went to Lake Tahoe to see my grandma because she died, and then they did CPR so she is no longer dead so like... Zombie Grandma Check.
Also I wanted to say when I was writing the last paragraph I was like... He a 10, but he kills people so he's a ____.
I personally say he still a ten but some people have those things, uhh morals I think they're called.😒 Lame.
Anyways fr I love you, stay safe, don't die.)~Kai
(Word Count 597)