🖤🐍👑Daddy Day👑🐍🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room was decked out in fairy lights the corner had a large pile of blankets and pillows with plenty of stuffies, Joy and Riddle sitting in the middle, the middle of the room had a picnic set up with all of his little's favorite snacks.
Coloring books and crayons sitting off to the side, and plenty of other things that he knew were their favorites.

Because as much fun as it was to see them panic and fear him, he much preferred it when they adored him, and he had to make up for scaring them somehow.

The little one met his gaze, their eyes still watery, "Wha-What's all this for daddy?" The adrenaline of thinking they were going to be killed slowly fading and making his Bunny slip into little space.

"I knew you were having a rough time since your roommate died and I wanted to try and make you feel better, and I wanted to remind you that I'm always here for you, I'll make sure nothing bad ever happens to you."

"I love you my little Bunny."

He smiled down at the flustered little who buried their flushed face into his chest, hugging him tightly.

Their voice was barely above a whisper.

"I lo-love you too, daddy."

Why did they ever doubt him? Their daddy is perfect, he'd never kill anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Normal Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My face felt warm as I hugged him tightly, I can still feel the tears that had slipped past my eyes, wet against my cheeks. My heart is beating so fast, Tom's words rattling around in my head, he loves me.
The room is perfect and he did all this for me, and I thought... He was going to kill me. 

The idea is laughable now as he hugged me close, gently running his fingers through my hair. He pulls away from the hug keeping my hand in his, before pulling me towards the corner filled with blankets, a small smile on his face. I happily smile back as I let him guide me.
He sits himself down, careful not to squish my stuffies, before pulling me to sit in his lap. I cuddle into his chest as he hands me Joy and Riddle, before grabbing his wand, using it to quickly summon my favorite paci from across the room.

The warmth of his body against my own, the comfortable position I was sitting in cuddled up with my stuffies, and my paci... It wasn't long before I fell asleep cuddled up against Tom's chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~⏳TimeSkip⏳~~~~~~~~~

My eyelids flutter open allowing me to see my paci that had fallen into my lap, I look up towards Tom's face only to see him calmly sleeping. His arms still wrapped around me as he slept peacefully, I take the time to appreciate how handsome he is. His sharp cheekbones and jaw, the contrast between his dark hair and pale skin, he's so attractive.

I raise my hand up to play with a curl that had fallen in front of his face, gently pushing it back into place, I let my hand wander barely ghosting across his cheek and down to his lips.

' I wonder what it would be like to kiss him...'

My face flushes with heat at the thought, I go to move my hand away only for Tom to lean into my palm. I look up and meet his eyes which are now open.
His head is slightly tilted to lean into my hand which made his curl come straight back down to where it was, I wanted to move it back into place but I was not going to move my hand away from Tom's face, with the way he was looking at me I'd be fine staying like that forever.

"You're so warm, bunny." He sleepily murmured a small smile set on his face. My face felt like it was on fire.
He let one hand leave its position on my back to grab my hand, pulling it from his cheek he turned his head slightly, keeping eye contact he leans down and leaves a light kiss on my palm and then my wrist.
He puts my hand back into place as I watch his every move, speechless I simply stare.
He places his hand back where it was, I thought he was done but instead his other hand left to grab my other hand pulling it up to his lips he repeats the motion.

Now with both my hands against his face he leans down and kisses my forehead.
"T-tom can.. Can you kiss me?" I ask shyly, he leans away from my forehead and I see him smirk.
"I just did, Bunny." I can't help but blush even deeper, I go to pull my hands back to cover my surely bright red face only for him to stop me.
"Tell me what you want Bunny." He said, amused at my flustered state.
"I did Tom, I want you to kiss me." I slightly whine at him. He laughs at my suffering only to pull one of my hands away, he starts how he had before kissing my palm and then my wrist, but he didn't stop there.
He trailed his kisses up my arm slowly meeting my shoulder and then my neck before stopping with a chaste kiss on my cheek.

I pout slightly when he stops, seeing his sadistic smirk as he looks at me expectedly.
"What's the matter Bunny?" I give a light glare to match my pouting lip.
"I want a real kiss." I said, wanting him to stop teasing me.
He chuckles, "Oh, so what were those? Fake kisses?", His amusement only made me more flustered.
"You know what I mean Tom." I say the hand he had removed resting on his chest now.
"Oh I don't think I do Bunny." He leans in so close I can feel his breath against my lips, "Use your words, love."

"My lips... Kiss me on the lips." I whispered. I see his smirk widen and a sparkle behind his eyes, like there's a joke he's in on that I'm not.
Before I can think about it any further he breaks the silence. "That's all you had to say." He quickly closes the space between us, his lips feel warm against mine as I lean into the kiss even more I feel him shift my weight.
  Before I know what is happening he's above me and my back is sinking into the pillows beneath, we part for air and when I go to meet his lips again it was a brief touch before he pulled away.
He smiles down at me and his hand meets my cheek before he slowly leans in and gives me another kiss, soft and delicate.

Somehow it felt even more intimate than the previous, when we part he's looking at me like I'm the most precious thing in his life. I muttered the first thing that came to mind when I saw him looking at me like that, "I love you."
His smile widened as he went to stand, leaning down to grab my hand, I was pulled up with him. He repeats my words before he asks me what I wanted to do next, now that naptime is over.

I look around the room and pick the first thing that caught my eye.
I look up at him and smile, happy to spend the rest of the night with my Daddy.

'A daddy day, I like that.'

The rest of the night is spent doing all the activities Tom had set up.

(Hiya it's Kai, sorry this took so long but I hope you enjoyed it. Anyways love you, stay safe, don't die.)~Kai
(Word Count 1300)