🧸👑🖤Little Riddle for Riddle's Little🖤👑🧸

Ever since Tom found me that night, he's been super nice to me, asking questions and even visiting me while I'm in little space. He's been like a babysitter for me, he brought me snacks and listened to me babble and everything.
Tonight has been no different, he brought me apple slices and crackers and has been sitting, watching me play with Joy.
"Are you still hungry Bunny?" He started calling me that not to long ago.
"Noo tank u" I gave him a big smile.
He gave a small smile back and gently ruffled my hair.
I didn't catch the evil glint in his eyes.
"Bunny would you like to meet my friends, tomorrow night?" The question came out of nowhere to me.
"Bu- but what if they don't like me..." I whined out scared to let other people know.

"They will because I do, and if they don't, then I'll make them. Do you understand me Bunny?"
His tone was serious and I believed him but the way he said it was rather ominous.
"O-Ok... I'll meet them, if you want me too..."
He gave me a big smile, a dangerous glint in his eyes.
"I would love that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~⏳TimeSkip⏳~~~~~~~~~~

I was really nervous the next night, Tom held my hand as I held Joy tightly in my arms. He was leading me somewhere I had never been before, he said it was a special place he only brings his closest friends.
He told me if any of his friends were mean to me than I had to tell him and he'd take care of it.
He brought me to a bathroom and I started getting nervous. 'A bathroom is a weird place to hang out...'
My hands were sweating, he pulled his hand away and walked towards a fancy sink. He seemed to hiss at the sink and all of a sudden it opened into a hole in the ground.
"Come little Bunny, down the rabbit hole we go."
He smirked and held his hand out to me.

When we got down we made our way to an extravagant marble tunnel, a long table off to the side filled with other Slytherin students the only seat available is at the head of the table.
Tom took his seat guiding me by the hand and he gently pat his lap for me to sit.
I slowly sat down, Joy clutched tightly to my chest before I burry my head into Tom's neck.
"Everyone meet Y/N, my Bunny, their very important so you all better play nice." He smirked at his followers before telling me to say hi.
"Mhmm.. otay, hi everyone." My voice was barely over a whisper as I took a small peek at them.
Tom and his followers were talking for a while occasionally I was mentioned but most of the time I didn't understand what they were talking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~⏳TimeSkip⏳~~~~~~~~~

When everyone was done talking, Tom dismissed them, they all made their way towards us bowing their head gently, not meeting Tom's eyes and saying a small goodbye to me. All of them were very nice to me, they seemed to respect Tom a lot, or rather fear him.

"You did really well Bunny, I knew you would, that's why I got you a gift in advance." He smiled at me making me feel proud of myself.
"You've been so good, as long as you continue being good you'll get everything you could ever dream of little Bunny." He gave me a sweet smile the same one I've seen him give the teachers. He left the room and quickly came back with something hidden behind his back. I'm all kinds of excited to know what he got me, I'm bouncing on the balls of my feet waiting for him to show me.

The amusement he felt was clear based on the large smirk and playful glint in his eyes.
"Hmm, a little impatient now are we."
He taunted me as I looked on waiting.
"Aww pwease Daddy I wan da gif." In my flustered state from his teasing I didn't even realize what I called him, well not until he stilled slightly and smirked wider.
"Daddy huh? That's new." His comment made me realize my mistake.
I paused and had a second of panic, my eyes started to tear up. 'what have I done? What if he doesn't want to be around me anymore? Oh Merlin why did I call him that. Oh no oh no oh no..'
My brain spiraled further and further into panic before Tom grabbed my hands making Joy fall from my grip.

He looked into my eyes before smiling at me, he wiped my tears with one hand. "It's alright Bunny, you can call me that, you said that's what littles call their caregiver sometimes right?"
I slowly nodded at him.
"Well you said a caregiver is someone who cares for a little, getting snacks and ensuring the little follows their rules, I've been doing that for you haven't I?
I bring you snacks and make sure you follow my rules, so I've been your caregiver. So you can call me Daddy alright."
The truth was Tom liked being called that it made him feel powerful, he never knew he'd like having a little as much as he does.
"Now are you ready for your present Bunny?"
I gave him a smile before responding.
"Ye-yes daddy."
He pulled his other arm from behind his back to reveal a fluffy light brown bear, a cute F/C ribbon wrapped around its neck.
"Aww yay yay yaaa, new stuffie."
I gave him the biggest smile, launching myself into his arms grabbing the adorable stuffie and cuddling closer to Tom.
When I finally released him from the hug he bent down and grabbed Joy, I thanked him and grabbed Joy to introduce my stuffies to one another.
Which was when I realized my new bear needed a name...
I looked up at Tom and decided that the bear needed to be named after him, so what about Riddle?
"Imma name him Riddle after you daddy."
I held the bear up to him with a big goofy smile on my face, giggling softly.
"Well than I hope you take great care of your little Riddle, my little Bunny."

(Hii it's Kai, I hope you all liked this chapter I'm having so much fun writing this. I felt a little awkward writing daddy out given it's looked at as being sexual nowadays but it is a normal nickname for caregivers and I don't think of it as being sexual 'probably because I'm a little' so I hope that didn't make anyone feel weird. And I really do think Tom would thrive off feeling powerful and in control of another person's life so he probably would like being called something like daddy since it establishes him as being in control, anyways if you don't like it I can always change it, just leave replacement suggestions in the comments for me.
Anyways love you, stay safe, don't die.)~Kai
(Word Count 1188)