🐇🖤👑 Little Time 👑🖤🐇

When I woke in the morning I felt stressed over last night, all throughout the day I wanted to be little, I tried my best to stay focused during class though.
When classes were finally over I went to the dining hall and got a little snack, and I had a big lunch too, just to make sure I didn't have another mess like last night.
I walked out of the dining hall quickly grabbing my little space items from my room before heading towards an empty classroom I found during my break.
My hurried exit with a small snack attracted the attention of a specific prefect.

He waited a small amount of time before deciding to follow the younger student. He saw them coming out of the common room with a stuffed rabbit and some other things he couldn't quite tell what they were though. He watched from a distance as they walked to a spot most students avoid, a secluded area with a couple of abandoned classrooms.

I made my way to the classroom happy to have found a place to be little without having to worry about others seeing me. Joy happily tucked between my arms, I placed my little items down neatly in a pile putting my F/C paci in my mouth. I finally got to relax and play with Joy when suddenly I hear the classroom door open.

I turn towards the door, when I see who it is that found me, my eyes fill with tears and my paci almost falls from my mouth. The handsome and scary prefect is standing in the doorway.

Tom Riddle was confused but also saw an opportunity, the practically crying younger student would make a wonderful little servant. He knew he had a couple options, he could blackmail the student, or try and play the role of a sympathetic prefect, he decided he could get more information if he went with the latter option. And if that fails blackmail would make a perfect backup plan.

I hurried to try and figure out how to get out of this situation the tears trailed down my face as I stammered out a mess of words.
The brunette made his way towards me as I panicked thinking about all the kids who bullied me before.
He sat next to me and he was saying something, I couldn't make out what he was saying as my breathing was fast and shallow, the tears blurred my vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tom's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I carefully grabbed their arms and looked them in the eyes, not entirely sure what I'm doing, but remembering what one of the ladies who works at the orphanage did to one of the other kids.
"Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth, 1...2...3... Good."
I watched as the younger student finally calmed down, their hands clutched tightly to my sleeves.
"It's alright, L/N, right?" I knew their name already but I pretended not to.
The panicked student shakily nodded.
"I'm Tom Riddle, I don't know what's going on but I'm here to help you, alright?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Normal Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lie flowed smoothly from his lips as he gently held the little one in his arms.
My face was buried into his chest as I held tightly onto his sleeves.
I knew I should explain what being a little is to him he has been super nice and helpful to me after all...
When I finally calmed down enough I explained everything to him.
He took it really well, he didn't treat me weird or look at me funny, he even asked me questions.
It's nice having someone listen and not treat me like a freak, who knows maybe he can even become my caregiver...

Tom knew he could use their fragile head space to his advantage, all he had to do was play nice and he did that every day with the teachers, this was going to be easy.
He already had all the teachers wrapped around his finger, well all but one... Albus Dumbledore...
No matter what he did Dumbledore didn't like him, didn't trust him.
But Tom already had a plan for that, or rather Voldemort already had a plan for that, and having a loyal little servant would only make it easier...

(Hii it's Kai I'm having a lot of fun writing this story, even though I'm probably never going to post it.
Anyways love you, stay safe, don't die.)~Kai
(Word Count 750)