🧃🖤👑A Little Accident 👑🖤🧃

Warning for this chapter: Death, not super explicit but fair warning.

My roommates were a bit quieter last night, they still didn't shut the lights off though, I got a little bit more sleep than last night thankfully.
I made my way down to breakfast and sat down next to Tom, he was reading but looked up briefly as I sat down.
"Did you sleep better Y/N?" He questioned not taking his eyes off the book in front of him.
"I slept a bit more than last night, thank you." I ate my breakfast before making my way to my classes.
Yawning all throughout my classes and almost passing out in the middle of my History of Magic class.. It was clear to anyone who saw me that I was tired.

Which included Tom and his followers, and to say that he was mad would be an understatement,
Tom was livid, those dumb roommates kept his Bunny up again. That first chat was a warning and now he has business to take care of.

After class I went to join Tom in the classroom where he found me, it had essentially became my nursery since then, but when I got there Tom wasn't there...
Only Abraxas, one of Tom's closest followers, when he saw me looking at him like he grew a second head he decided to speak.
"Riddle is busy right now he told me to entertain you while you wait."
I felt rather sad but knew it couldn't be helped.
I sat down with Joy in my arms and little Riddle by my side before slowly asking Abraxas if he had any snacks. I'm not used to having someone else be my babysitter, I had gotten so used to Tom it felt awkward asking for anything.

"Ah yeah, Riddle said you like F/S and F/D so I grabbed those, is that fine?" He sounded rushed like he wanted to make sure I was fine with everything. Tom probably threatened him or something, he is rather overprotective with me.
It's nice though having someone care.
"Yay snackies!" I gave him a big goofy smile hoping to make him feel more comfortable, as I slipped into little space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tom's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited for the roommate who had spoken up last, seeing as how they seemed to be the leader of the little group. Spotting them in the common room, I made my way over, sitting in the seat across from them. When they looked up from their homework I gave a charming smile before speaking up.
"Sorry for interrupting, I thought we might have ended on the wrong foot last night, I didn't mean to come off rude." I gave an apologetic smile and looked down a bit, that was all it took for them to be putty in my hands.

"Oh no no, you weren't rude, we were being rude by talking so loud, you were actually really nice."
They fumbled their words slightly as they rushed to make me 'feel better', it was too easy.
"No Darling I still feel bad, how about I make it up to you?" I gave a flirtatious smirk afterwards, their face flushed bright red.
"Oh uh- I uh- *ahem* I uh I'd uh love that." They coughed right after, if they were any more oblivious this would almost be sad. Almost.

"Well how about now? Are you busy?" I raised an eyebrow and kept my smirk, as I looked them in the eye.
"I was just uh- doing homework. I uh-"
I cut them off giving them a disheartened look, "I get it, don't worry maybe some other time." I went to get up only for them to grab my arm, "No- I mean I'm not busy..."
I gave a smile to the younger student before walking towards the common room door, they trailed after me not seeing the dangerous smirk on my face.

We walked towards a spot not to far from where my Bunny would be playing at right now, the area was perfect, after all hardly anyone came here.
My Bunny really did pick such a wonderful place.
I lead the other student towards the hall window, grabbing their hand I pull them close before pushing them against the wall. I smirk down at the student who was blushing a deep red, "Are you nervous, Darling?" I lowered my head and whispered into their ear. "Uh I- uh- a little." They stuttered out.
"Good." My voice deepened as I grab their neck roughly keeping them from talking but making sure not to bruise them.

They struggled against my grip.
"You messed with my Bunny, and I don't take that lightly, last nights talk was a warning, Darling." The sarcasm dripped off the last word like venom.
"Do you understand me?" I glared down at them as they cried and nodded their head the best they could.
"Good." I smiled at them as they slumped down the wall and onto the floor, crying.

"Oh no need to cry darling, now that you understand everything will be okay." The words were smooth like honey as I grabbed their hand softly pulling them up.
"You- you're not gonna hu- hurt me..." Their pathetic whimpers rang out through the hall.
"No no darling, you're okay now." I wiped their tears off with my sleeve, revelling in the way they flinched and trembled under my hand.
I pulled them to my chest and gently ran my hands through their hair, whispering that it was alright.
I pulled them away by their shoulders bending my neck down slightly to look them in the eyes, I gave them a reassuring smile.

They gave a shaky smile back, I released my hold, before ramming them backwards out the window.
I watched as they fell, so in shock they didn't even really have time to yell as their body hurled to the ground below. Their body laid flat, their limbs twisted at an odd angle... What a tragic accident.

I made my way to my littles classroom, stopping briefly when I hear crying, before rushing into the room. There they sat, F/D spilt all over their leg, and tears running down their face.
Abraxas was off to the side panicking, as I made my way closer to my little.
"It's all right Bunny, there's no need to cry."
I rubbed their back gently before dismissing Abraxas with a simple hand movement.

"I *hic* I spilt my dwink doh daddy" they cried out looking at me with tear filled eyes.
I reached out and wiped their tears.
"It's all right Bunny, it was just an accident."

(Hiyaaa it's Kai I hope you liked the chapter, lots of fun writing this story, so be sure to like and comment, I really appreciate it when you do, it makes my day.
As always I love you, be safe, don't die.)~Kai
(Word Count 1157)