Chapter 14: Chaotic Jealousy

Y/N'S POV

I was 2 weeks asleep after the mission in Planet Rimu Ru. After I woke up I was given days to recover. Of course when I am recovering everyone is taking care of me. I feel at home. Even Admiral and Commander sometimes visit me. But mostly the person who took care and was with me 24/7 is Boboiboy. Well more like the Elemental Siblings.

They have turns. 2 hours for Quake and then Thunderstorm will replace him for 2 hours same goes for the other elements. I don't know why but they seem pretty concerned. Which js kind of cute- WAIT NO! Y/n what are you thinking?!?

I'm fully recovered and decided to go out. I went out my room and went to the mess hall where everyone seems to be there. I them spotted Solar carrying a tray. Probably taking it to my room.

But then Solar stopped once he saw me. Once he stop his movements were noticed by Ice who is sleeping by the couch beside where Solar stopped. Ice looked at me and sits up in shock.

"Y/n?! What are you doing out your room?" Ice says. This caught the attention of everyone. Yaya and Ying came up to me too.

"Are you sure to be going out you might get tired" Ying says.

"Guys it's fine, I've been asleep for two weeks I can't just rest for another week and I'm already fully recovered" I say as everyone sighed in relief. Solar placed my breakfast by the table.

Thorn ran to me hugging me by my waist. Since I'm sitting down, Thorn's kneeling to level with me and rest in between my legs hugging my waist. "YAY Y/N'S OKAY NOW WE CAN DRAW MANY THINGS AGAIN" Thorn says in happiness. I giggled by his actions and cares his hair while also patting him.

I glanced at the others but Fang, Yaya, Ying and Gopal are by the side stepping away from the other elements. Why? They are looking at Thorn in what I assume envy. Except for Quake, he is staring at his brothers who are looking Thorn in pure envy.

And then Ice came behind where I am sitting and rest his chin by shoulders and sleeps while standing behind. I pat him too with my other hand and smiles.

"HEY HEY! BOTH OF YOU! LET HER REST DON'T DISTURB HER" Solar and Thunderstorm yelled at the two. Solar pulling Thorn away and Thunderstorm dragging Ice away. I look at them in confusion. Well actually this is the first time I saw the siblings like this.

And then Admiral and Commander came surprised to see me out and okay.

"Cadet Y/n you're fine now?" Commander Koko Chi says and I nodded in response. He smiled and looked at Boboiboy and the others. They were just passing buy to get to the Power Sphera's room.

I ate my breakfast well of course while eating Thorn kept telling me stories about their missions while I'm asleep. I didn't let him stop, I don't want to let the smol bean get sad y'know.

Thorn told me how they went back to Planet Dharga'ya and was chased by the rocks again. He said they met Admiral Tarung there and a hypnotic frog or whatever it is. How they were chased by species in another planet. They were also surprised Adu Du is still alive after we saw in Planet Rimu Ru. Adu Du was in their mission to steal the power sphera again.

"Hey Y/n! Y/n! Do you want to see me and Solar do our experiment? Pretty pleaseeeeeee?" Thorn asked begging me with his puppy eyes. Well who am I to refuse such cute eyes right?

"Sure" I say. Thorn overjoyed. Solar smiled and lead the way to his lab. We left the other elements along with the gang while we headed to Solar's lab. How did Solar got his own lab anyway? Well simple, he got permission from Admiral and Commander.

We opened the door and I was stunned by a pitcher plant who immediately looked at us once the door was opened. "HOLY SH-T!" I cursed hiding behind Solar. Thorn went to the pitcher plant hugging it. The pitcher plant seems to know Thorn.