Chapter Fourteen

-Oliver-

The whole drive home, I stroked my hand up and down Cooper's leg. I had visions of tearing his clothes off as soon as we walked in the door, but once we were back at his house I realized I wanted to savor the moment. Cooper made that easier when he announced he needed to take a shower after walking around outside.

I did the same, and pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a thermal shirt in Cooper's guest room. Then, with butterflies in my stomach, I went to his bedroom.

He was standing there in sweatpants and a flannel shirt that wasn't buttoned. I could see dark hair on his chest and trailing down to the top of his sweatpants, and I unconsciously licked my lips in anticipation. His eyes were dark with desire as they trailed down my body.

I stepped over to him and put my hands on his chest, pushing aside the flannel. He was warm and solid and I couldn't resist running my hands through the hair on his chest before I leaned down and kissed in between his pecs. I pushed the shirt off his shoulders and my hands tangled in his beard as I kissed him, my tongue seeking his.

He broke the kiss to peel my thermal shirt off, staring at my chest before his fingers traced over my abs and along my sides. "You're gorgeous," he murmured. "These muscles..."

I pulled him closer, my hands sliding up his back and feeling the large muscles in his shoulders. "I could say the same thing. You're strong and solid and I like it."

"Can I?" he asked, his fingers gripping the top of my sweatpants.

"Please."

He pushed my sweatpants down and stepped back to look at me. I hadn't put anything on under them.

"Oliver..." he breathed.

I let him look for a few seconds before I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him deeply.

He groaned and started walking me back to his bed, and he ended up on top of me as I pushed his sweatpants off. Our hips were already rolling, and I put one of my legs over his calf, trying to pull him closer and feel more of his skin against mine.

Cooper flipped us over and wrapped his legs around my waist. "I was hoping it'd go like this."

I could feel my eyes widen in surprise. "Wait, you want me to...?"

Cooper nodded and smiled. "I love it. And if we're both bottoms, we can take turns."

"I can do either. Brad liked to take control, so I gave him what he wanted, but I've topped before. I may be a little out of practice."

"You'll be great."

"You have condoms?" I asked. "Brad and I were monogamous, but who knows if he actually kept that up on his end."

Cooper reached over and opened a drawer beside his bed, fishing around before pulling out a strip of condoms and lube. He dropped them on the bed beside us, and I sat back for a moment to take in the view. Most of my boyfriends had been on the leaner side with visible abs, and they'd all shaved. Cooper was different. He had a nice amount of body hair and a hint of a belly, with thick, powerful thighs. I leaned forward and ran my hands up his thighs. "Damn, Cooper. You're hot."

He broke into a genuine smile. "You think so? I know I don't look anything like the guys you've got down in California."

"You don't, and I like it. I didn't realize how much I'd enjoy the whole lumberjack look."

Cooper laughed and then sat up. "Before we get going, I want to do something for you." He gently guided me down so I was laying on my back on the bed.