08

Bailee groaned to herself as she woke up. She felt the nausea hit her as she rushed to the bathroom and started to throw up.

She groaned as she finished throwing up and sighed. Bailee knew that she was pregnant. And that Max was the only one that knew and it scared her.

She knew how Evie had just forgiven her about her and Max. And she knew that the last thing that she wanted was too lose her best friend over it. She knew that she had to tell Rachel sooner or later. And Bailee knew her mum. She knew how she would react and she wasn't prepared for it.

Bailee stood up and walked out of the bathroom as she saw Rachel and frowned. "Are you okay? I thought I heard you throwing up," Rachel asked.

Bailee looked to her and smiled. "I'm okay. You don't need to worry I am fine," Bailee said as Rachel looked to her and smiled.

Rachel knew her daughter. She knew that there was something going on with her. And she was worried. But she knew that she was going to find out just what it was.

****

Bailee got to school and walked into the common room. She smiled as she saw Evie. Evie looked to her and smiled. "you look like death," Evie said.

Bailee sat next to her and rolled her eyes. "I feel it. Besides I could say the same thing about you. What's up?" Bailee asked.

"My dad he's a jerk. And I hate him. I'm pregnant and he found out. He said he is going to kick me out if I don't tell him who the father is and I can't do that," Evie said.

Bailee smiled. "It's okay. He's a jerk but he's your dad. He won't kick you out. Have you told Clarkson?" Bailee asked.

Evie looked to her and nodded. "he's shocked. But he said he wants to do this. He wants to be there for me and the baby. He said he loves me, I didn't plan this. I didn't plan any of this. But this is how it happened. And I don't regret it. It's just hard," Evie said.

Bailee looked to her and smiled. she knew exactly how she felt. "I need to tell you something and I get if you hate me."

"What is it?" Evie asked.

Bailee sighed. "I'm pregnant too," she said.

Evie frowned. "It's my dads isn't it?" she asked as Bailee nodded.

****

Bailee walked into the office and looked to Max and smiled. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

Bailee sat down and sighed. "Like death," she said.

Max smiled "I know. But it's going to be okay," he said.

"I told Evie, she told me she's pregnant and I just couldn't lie to her over it. I'm sorry" Bailee said.

Max sighed. "She would have found out eventually. It's okay," he said as Bailee smiled.

She had no idea as she planned on becoming a mum, how Max had a more cunning plan behind it all.