01

A/N - Evie Tyler belongs to Carolineeexx
*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bailee got out of the car and smirked. She looked at her mum. Bailee was the daughter of headmistress, Rachel Mason. But for the daughter of the head, Bailee was far from the model student.

Rachel took Bailee inside. She sighed. "Please Bailee. Don't do anything stupid while you're here," she said.

"Have some trust in me mother. I won't ruin your school," Bailee said as she rolled her eyes. She smiled. "Have a little trust in me," she said.

Rachel scoffed. "You've been suspended. From your other schools. Why would this school be any different?" Rachel asked.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe I'll find Mr Right here."

***
Bailee sat in the office. She smirked at Max. Rachel had gone to an LEA meeting. Bailee grinned. "You, Mr Tyler, have brightened up my day," she said.

Max smirked slightly. He couldn't deny that Bailee was attractive. But he knew she was too young. Too young to even consider having sex or something pleasurable with.

Bailee winked and took her timetable. "So, wanna show me where my class is?" She asked.

***
Max took Bailee to the classroom. She winked at him and went inside. "Mr Clarkson. This is Bailee Mason. She's our new student," Max said.

"Come on in Bailee. Take a seat with Evie at the back," Tom said.

Bailee sat down. She grinned at Evie. Evie smirked back. The two of them knew they would become good friends in that moment.

***
Instead of doing their English work, Bailee and Evie were talking. "I saw you eyeing up my father," Evie said.

Bailee grinned. "What can I say? I have daddy issues," she said.

***
After the lesson, Bailee went to the office. She grinned at Max. "Hiya."

"Bailee. You shouldn't be in here at break," Max said as he closed up some folders.

Bailee shrugged. "We all do things we shouldn't but can't help. Besides, I wanted to look at your sexy face," she teased.

Max hid a smirk on his face. He was extremely attracted to Bailee. Even though he shouldn't have been. He wasn't going to act on the feelings though. It was wrong and he would lose his job.

***
Bailee met with Evie. Evie grinned. "Hey. Have fun with my father?"

"I wish. He kicked me out the office," she mumbled.

Evie laughed. "Trust me. You'll be a damn sight better than Kim shag-a-lot Campbell," she told her.

Bailee scoffed and sat under the tree. Evie sat down too. "I don't get it. I always manage to attract the older men. Why's your dad different?" She asked.

Evie shrugged. "Cause you're his student? He could lose his job," she told her.

Bailee winked. "Technically, I'm not his student when there's no school premises."

***
Bailee went home that afternoon. She had one thing on her mind. Get Max Tyler. She didn't know how to make it happen but she wanted it to happen.

Bailee Mason got her own way.