05

Bailee woke up and smirked to herself. She remembered how she had sex with Max the night before. She grabbed her phone off the side and rolled her eyes as she saw the missed calls from Rachel.

She ignored it and sighed as she straddled Max. She started to kiss his neck. Max let out a moan as he flipped them. He smirked as he ran his hands down her body. "You want to go again?" He asked.

Bailee smirked and winked. "Damn right I do," she said. She moaned as Max pushed into her.

Bailee knew it was wrong and forbidden for her to be having sex with Max. But she didn't care. She wanted him badly and she always got what she wanted. She just knew Rachel couldn't find out or Evie. She knew it was an awkward situation.

****

Bailee sighed to herself as she got to school. She found Evie who was sitting in the common room. Evie looked at Bailee and smirked. "You got sausage action didn't you?" She asked.

Bailee looked at her and smirked. "I don't know what you mean," she said. She was trying to avoid anyone finding out.

Evie rolled her eyes but grinned. "You stink of sex. That's what I mean. I'd make sure you don't by the time your mother finds you. She's on the warpath and she's not happy."

Bailee looked at her and sighed. She laid back on the sofa. Evie grinned. "So are you going to tell me who he was?" She asked.

Bailee laughed and shook her head. "If I told you, I would have to kill you."

Evie rolled her eyes. "You're so dramatic. Do you know that?" She asked as she sat down next to Bailee.

Rachel walked in. She caught glimpse of Bailee. "A word. Now," she said. She glared at Bailee as she groaned.

****

Bailee followed Rachel to the office and sighed. "What's your problem?" She asked.

"My problem is that my sixteen year old daughter is out all night doing who knows what. What is going on with you Bailee?" She asked.

Bailee looked at her and rolled her eyes. "You want to know where I was? I was off getting a sausage surprise. Now back off!"

"You really are a little slut," Rachel said. She was disappointed in her daughter and how she was acting.

Bailee scoffed and glared. "Says the woman that charged by the hour."

Rachel looked at her for a moment before she slapped her. Max walked in and frowned. Bailee held her cheek before she walked out.

Max went after her and grabbed her arm. "Are you okay?" He asked. He saw the red mark on her face and sighed.

Bailee looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Not really," she mumbled. 

Max placed a hand on her cheek and smiled. "It's going to be okay. I promise you," he said as leant in and kissed her.

Both of them unaware of how some had seen it all. But who?