03

Bailee walked into school and sighed. She and Evie had been our most of the night and Bailee didn't get home until 4am. Rachel wasn't impressed.

Evie walked over to her and smirked. "How's the head?" She asked.

"Delicate. If Budgen starts on me then he's getting fly kicked. I can't be dealing with him."

***
Max saw Bailee walking around the school and smirked. He made his way over to her. "I do believe you're meant to be in class."

Bailee shrugged and looked at him. "What do you plan on doing about it?" She asked.

Max smirked and took her into an empty classroom. He placed his hand on her waist and smirked. "I could tell you but I'd rather tell you."

"Would you now?"

Max nodded and he attached his lips to her neck. Bailee tilted her head to allow him better access. She bit her lip. "We can't."

Max looked at her and smirked. "Yes we can. I won't tell no one."

***
Bailee groaned as Grantly droned on. She got a text from Max;

I do think you and I should get together. I want you - Max xx

Bailee grinned and replied;

Prove that to me ;) - Bailee xx

After she sent the reply, she turned her phone off. Evie looked at her. "So who's texting you?" She asked.

Bailee shrugged. "No one you'd know. Just a guy who wants me. But I'm playing hard to get," she told her best friend.

Evie laughed and nodded. "You go girl."

***
Max couldn't keep denying how he felt about Bailee. He knew she was the best friend of his daughter and that if things went wrong between them, then the friendship could go wrong.

The door opened and Rachel walked in. She smiled. "I see Bailee and Evie are getting along quite well. I'm shocked."

"Yes."

Rachel smiled and nodded. She sat down and began working on the paperwork that she knew the LEA needed.

***
At break time, Bailee walked to the office. Max looked up. "I knew you'd come back to me."

"I was curious. You said you want me. But what about Evie? She's my best friend and I'm not ruining that for you. And it's not like we could have sex with her there."

Max nodded. "Well we keep it quiet for now. As for the sex, I'm pretty sure I could get you in and out of my house without her knowing."

***
Bailee met with Evie and smiled. "Fancy doing something this weekend? Just us girls?" She asked.

Evie nodded and smiled. "Sure. It'll be fun."

"Brill! I was thinking we could get some pizza and go to a club?"

***
Max sat in bed watching TV. He got a text from Bailee and almost choked. It was a photo of her in just her underwear. Immediately he replied;

Absolutely gorgeous. I want you - Max xx

He sent the reply and smirked to himself. He knew he would have to keep his affair with Bailee secret. But for just how long could both and and Bailee manage it?