04

Bailee left the house and went to the corner of her street. She saw Max's car and smirked as she got in. "Hey."

"Hey. Evie says she's with you tonight but I don't know where she is so we'll be fine for now," Max said.

Bailee smirked. "How clever. Using me as an excuse."

"Indeed."

Bailee grinned as Max placed a hand on her thigh. She smirked. "I think you're getting too close and personal."

Max nodded. "Can you blame me? You're so beautiful and I want you."

***
Bailee went into school and smiled when she saw Evie. She walked over to her. "Morning."

"You got action."

Bailee laughed and shook her head. "I didn't. I wish I did. But I didn't," she said.

Evie nodded. She grinned. "I think my dad would love to be with someone like you. You're blonde and stunning. His type," she told her.

"Wow. I don't think your dad likes me like that. Believe me."

***
Max saw Bailee and Evie. He smirked when he heard what they were talking about. Him. Specifically him and Bailee. He knew he was wrong to pursue a relationship with her. Especially when she was a school girl and his daughters best friend.

Rachel walked past Max and sighed. "Bailee snuck out the house early this morning. I think she might have been meeting an older man. Could you see if Evie will tell you anything?" She asked.

Max rolled his eyes. "In case you weren't aware, Your daughter is sixteen. Almost seventeen. Therefore she is allowed to see whoever she wants."

Rachel sighed. "Thanks for your help."

***
Bailee was sitting in the common room. She had a free period. The door opened and Max walked in. "Your mother is after information. About who you're dating. She asked me to ask Evie."

Bailee groaned. "Right. Thanks. I'll sort it."

Max nodded and joined her. He smirked. "So, are you coming over tonight?" He asked.

"Why not? Got nothing else to do."

"Good girl."

***
Later on that day, Bailee was sitting in her bedroom. Rachel walked in and smiled. "You left the house early this morning. Who did you meet?" She asked.

"None of your business who I saw."

Rachel sighed. Ever since Bailee had come back to live with her, she had been distant and Rachel didn't like it. "You used to talk to me about everything."

Bailee shrugged. "That was before you left me behind. It hurt so much knowing you had found something better than me."

"I didn't Bailee. I just had to get out of there. I didn't mean to leave you behind."

***
Bailee arrived at Max's. Max smirked and pulled her inside. The two of them began kissing passionately. She pulled away from him and smiled. "I want you," she mumbled.

"I know."

Bailee grinned and kissed him again. They soon went upstairs. Max stripped her off. He looked down at her. "You're sure?" He asked.

Bailee nodded and Max pushed into her. In that moment, no one else mattered. But little did they know, everything was about to change.