010

Bailee laid in bed and sighed. She knew how she was trying to get her head about how she was going to have a baby.

She knew how the whole idea of it all scared her. She knew how she didn't know what to do

Bailee groaned as she felt the nausea hit her. She stood from the bed and rushed into the bathroom. She groaned as she continued to throw up.

She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. She knew that none of it was easy and how her life was changing. She knew it scared her. She wanted for everything to be okay.

Bailee wanted to make things work and it scared her. She knew how Rachel knew that she was scared. How she hadn't told Rachel how Max Tyler was the one who had got pregnant and it scared her.

Bailee knew how everything was about to change. She wasn't prepared for it all. All that she knew was that it was going to change.

Bailee stood up and walked down into the kitchen as she saw Rachel who smiled as she looked to her.  "How are you feeling?" Rachel asked.

Bailee smiled. "I'm okay. I'm tired. I just have to get use to the idea of having a baby."

Rachel nodded. She smiled. "I know it won't be easy. But I am your mum and I am here. And it will be okay. But we do need to talk about the father," she said.

Bailee nodded. "Not yet. I'm not ready," she told her.

She knew that there was only so long that she could keep this hidden.

****

Bailee got to school. She walked into the common room as she saw Evie. Evie smiled. "Are you okay?" Evie asked. 

Bailee smiled and nodded. "My mum is asking questions. About the dad. It's a mess. Have you talked to your dad yet?"

"No. He won't talk to me. It's a mess and I'm scared. I just...I don't know. I am pregnant. And the last thing I want is to feel rejected by my own dad. If he is going to be this way then so be it. I have Tom. And I will raise my baby alone," Evie said

Bailee looked to her. She smiled. "You're not alone. You have Tom and I am pregnant too. We will do it together," she said as Evie looked to her and smiled.

****

Bailee walked into Max's office. She looked to him and smiled. "Hey. How are you feeling?" He asked. 

Bailee smiled. "Tired. Nauseous. But it's okay," she said as he smiled .

He stood up and walked over to her and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek.

"It's all going to be worth it," he said as the two of them held a look.

He kissed her forehead and smiled. Bailee knew how messy that things were.

But little did she know of the games that Max Tyler was going to play. How he was plotting to take her baby away from her for once and for all.

Bailee was completely unaware that Max Tyler wasn't the person that she thought.