Dating

When you started dating Justin, you knew it would be hard. But you never knew it would be like this. No matter where you went people called you names. Slut. Gold-Digger. Worthless. This hate really didn't help the fact that you were fighting your own personal demons. Usually Justin was by your side to help you fight these feelings, but not today. He flew out to Miami to record and go to some events.
So here you are, standing in front of the bathroom mirror. All you see are the things you hate and the part fans pick apart. Closing your eyes to hold back tears, you open them to notice little notes Justin left on the side of the mirror.
"Hello Beautiful"
"Your smile lights up a room"
Justin left these notes so that everyday you end up finding a new one. Too bad they're not working for you now. You wanted to call him, to hear his voice. But you did not want to be a burden. You needed something to release the pain. And you found it.
Right as the cold metal touched your wrist your phone went off. "You are my dream. There's not a thing I won't do" It was your ringtone for Justin. "I'd give my life up for you. Cause you are my dream" You kept looking between the razor and the bedroom where your phone was. "And baby, everything that I have is yours, you will never go cold or hungry" You dropped the razor and ran to the phone. You had no idea you were crying until Justin said, "Hey beautiful" and started crying harder. You could barely talk because it was then that you realized that Justin's voice was all you need.
"Baby, are you okay? (Y/N) talk to me. What's wrong?"
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" you said sobbing.
"What's wrong babe?" Justin asked panicky.
Then you told him everything. How your past demons are coming back and all the hate. It was silent for a minute.
"Justin please say something"
"Get a bag ready. I need you down here with me"
"But Justin -"
"No buts! My baby girl is hurting and I can't do anything about it. So you're going to come down to Miami with me. You can help me in the studio and we can go to that ice cream shop that you love."
"I don't want to be a burden"
"You will never be a burden (Y/N). I love you. And my first priority is to make sure you are happy and safe. So get your bag packed, there will be a car there in an hour."
You couldn't help but giggle. "Thank you baby".
"No problem sweetie. Now get to packing. We both know how long it takes you to pack".
You're all packed up and in the car on the way to the airport when you noticed Justin's tweet