Fantasize (sex)

(Hoooot af )
Only- Nicki minaj
"Do you think about me?"
"Umm, sure. What do you-"
"Do you fantasize about me?"
Fuck.
What do I say now?
Y/n had come over to listen to some music I've been working on. I'd been friends with her and her family since they moved in next door 15 years ago, (she's 15 and I'm 23) and you never treated me any differently when you found out that I was the Justin Bieber; even when we were attacked by some of fans.
But right now, I was stuck. I needed to answer quickly, but y/n knew. I could see it in her eyes. Her face. The way you leaned forward in your chair, watching me, waiting for an answer.
You would know if I lied.
"Yes." I said, breaking eye contact. "Yes. I'm sorry."
Honesty's the best policy, right?
"Why are you sorry?" She asked.
"Because I feel wrong....like a rapist?"
"A rapist?"
"Well it's just that, I KNOW you. It's not like you're just some girl walking by. I've watched you grow up." I protested weakly.
This was met with silence.
"How long have you been watching me?" You asked, a smile forming on her face.
I responded weakly. "A couple years."
"Really?" Y/n raised her eyebrows, challenging me.
"Well, maybe a little longer," I replied.
Honesty's the best policy, right? Fuck, I hope so.
You seemed pleased to hear this. "So, you've been fantasizing about me for a while, huh?"
"Pretty much," I said. Might as well tell the truth now...
"What have you fantasized about?" Y/n was really curious now, almost interviewing me.
"Oh, I don't know," I stammered, trying to avoid specifics.
"It's ok if you don't want to tell me" she said. But I knew you didn't mean it.
"I don't know" I said. "Sex stuff."
I blushed intensely, I could feel my face heating up.
You were enjoying this as you let out a cute giggle.
"What kind of 'sex stuff'? Fucking? Blowjobs?"
Oh my God, to actually hear this girl-this young woman- talking like this... It was a weird kind of dream come true.
"Yes. All that. And more."
You really perked up at that last word. "How much more?"
"I made up a story once. You're in it. With me..."
There, the cat was out of the bag.
"What is it about?"you interrupted. You were so pleased with how this was going. And I should've been overjoyed as well. I mean, I'd lusted after this girl for years, and we were finally alone, and discussing the very topic I'd always wanted to.
"Stuff." I said as I bit down on my lip.
"You have to tell me."
I blushed and looked away saying, "No y/n."
"Come on please, I promise I won't judge."
Well, I'd gone this far. I might as well tell her, I thought,hoping for the best. I shut down my computer and made sure to turn my IPhone 6 plus compeltely off, before running my hand through my hair. You stood up gracefully making sure the door was locked and then went back to your your seat. I sighed, here goes nothing Justin.
"OK," I started, after collecting my thoughts. "It takes place a couple months ago. Selena, you know my ex-girlfriend, is my wife and we have three kids but she left on a girls trips and I wanted to spend some time with the guys, so I called you to see if you could watch the kids. It was a normal evening, up until I got home, you were watching a movie, so I sat down to watch a little,
too. We exchanged small talk about how things went that night but I couldn't keep from glancing at your chest.
"My eyes are up here, you know."
"I know. I'm sorry. I know it's rude..."
You cut me off. "It's OK, I actually don't mind. I know they're pretty big and I've kinda got them on display.
And, you're a guy, so you can't help it. Right?"
With that you gave me a mischievous smile.
"Do you want to see them?"
I blushed furiously,as I felt the heat rise in my face.And you just smiled as you realized all the power you have over me and said, "I'll take that for a 'yes'. But, you can't tell anyone about it, OK?"
I was silent. I really didn't have a clue what to say, so I just watched, mesmerized, as you lifted your shirt over her head. You were in control and we both knew it.
"Go ahead. You can look at them, it's OK"
I gazed down upon you. You were so sexy, sitting there in shorts and a black bra. I was trying to think of something, anything, to say when I reached behind her and unhooked your bra. As your bra fell off, revealing your breasts, you took my hands and placed one on each. You looked into my eyes winking and said, "I haven't played doctor in such a long time. Do you want to?"
With that invitation, I proceeded to thoroughly examine your wonderful breasts. All in all, your just fucking intoxicating. And I decided this exam really needed a taste test, so I bent down and took a nipple into my mouth. As I gently squeezed it between my tongue and the roof of my mouth a quiet groan escaped your lips as you placed your hands on my head, holding it there. I caressed and kissed, touched and sucked for several minutes. When I looked up at you I could see you weren't done either.
You reached down to my waist and pulled my shirt off, running your hands across my chest.
"Are you enjoying yourself?" You asked playfully.
"Mmmmmm yeah," was all I could manage.
You reached down and unbuttoned your shorts. "Do you feel like continuing the exam?"
The smirk was back in full force. Not wasting any time I slid your shorts off and, before continuing with your panties looked at you, licking my lips. You raised your hips as I slid ypur panties off and I was greeted with your dripping wet pussy. I dove right in, spreading you apart with my fingers and running my tongue across your clit. You were so wet, so I slid a couple fingers inside you to massage your g-spot while I nibbled on your clit. The speed and intensity of her climax surprised me. You came so hard, soaking my face and hand in no more than a couple minutes.
I dried my hand and face off on my shirt and offered it you to clean up a little. We didn't really say anything as I paid you and you gathered her things to go. And the drive to your house was uneventful until we got to the driveway.
As I put the car into park you leaned over to me and gave me the wildest, tongue-filled kiss I'd ever had. At the same time you hand slid into my lap and found my stiffening cock. You smiled at me and had Jerry in your mouth in no time. I watched your head bob up and down on my cock while your mouth and tongue worked their magic. Like you, my orgasm was quick and intense. You took as much of my cum as you possibly could while the rest ran down over her fingers onto me.
You held your hand up and licked the remaining cum from your fingers then leaned in for a kiss. I had never had a kiss like that one, either, and tasting myself on you was incredible. I-"
I stopped as I realized that, while telling this story I had been mostly staring into space, and when I looked at you again, I could see you were as turned on as I was.
My cock was so hard it hurt, and I swear I could see her start to touch herself.
Y/n looked at your watch and said, "Shit, I need to go, but I'd really like to come back and, umm, talk some more. Soon." You stood up, came over to me and whispered in my ear,
"and I'd really like to give you a kiss like that sometime."
Then you giggled a little, grabbed your stuff, and left, leaving me to think about the possibilities...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hi gorgeous'
Loved the feedback yall are giving me 💋
7+ votes
6+ comments
B4L
(Belieber 4 life )
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
- Carolyne