Make up (sex )

"You took BUTLER  to your family dinner and not me?" my boyfriend Justin yelled as soon as I walked in the door.
I was in no mood. "You bailed to go to the club  with Your "boys"  ," I hissed.
Justin hopped of the couch and was right in my face now. "We needed new content for playtime and you could've gone alone. Are you trying to make me look bad?"
"Mom made enough for a guest because she thought you were going to be there."
His voice changed to a whisper, "what did they say?"
I smirked and shrugged, taking a step back, "nothing really, Ryan  made a good impression. Mom didn't ask where you were until we did dishes."
I noticed Justin's jaw twitch; he took a deep breath before he spoke, "and what did you tell her?"
"The truth, you went to the club with Your boys He started yelling again, "you couldn't have made up a lie?"
I scoffed, "I'm SO sick of lying to cover for you Justin ! You've done this before." I started to mimic him, "Oh babe I'm sorry I can't do the thing you planned a week ago because I want to go see The boys ."
He avoided my eyes. "It's not like that; I just never get to see my friends."
"You're with them all the time Justin and you know that. You may as well be dating Them over me."
"IT IS NOT LIKE THAT." He yelled right in my face before dropping his voice to a whisper so close I had to lean even closer to hear him, "and if that's the case you might as well be dating Butler ."
I full on laughed next to him because of my rage, "maybe I should, parents like him, he pays attention to me, he makes time for me, when we make plans to hang out he doesn't bail." I stopped when Justin relaxed his shoulders and dropped his head.
He let out a long sigh, "why do you even stay with me?"
I felt tears sting my eyes when I thought of the answer, "Because I loved you."
He caught on right away, "loved? You don't love me anymore?"
"I do, but I can't stay with someone who doesn't show they love me back."
"But I do love you Y/N, you know I do."
"Not anymore, you never show it. You're always gone even when you're here."
He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, smashing his lips to mine. "I can fix all of this, I promise" he whispered before continuing the kiss.
I mumbled onto his lips "I'm so mad at you right now." I made a move to pull away but his hand was on the back on my neck. He let me leave his lips but there was no way I could back up.
His breath was shaky. "Please Y/n, just let me fix everything. You're my whole world." He sounded like he was going to cry if I backed away from him.
"Oh Justin ," I shook my head and looked into his eyes; I hated seeing him upset, "you better make up for everything. This is your last chance."
I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him kiss me. He put everything he had into that kiss.
Things quickly heated up and soon I was against the wall with no top on. His hands were travelling up my skirt, fingers tracing my entrance over my underwear.
"Justin." I warned, letting him know I was still frustrated with him.
"Just relax baby." He growled in my ear, moving my underwear to the side.  He ran his fingers over my now bare entrance.
I let out a soft moan and tipped my head back. I sighed with a playful tone, "fiiiine"
"That's what I thought" He chuckled against my neck before nipping at my sweet spot.
He moved his fingers away and I whimpered, but as soon as he pulled down my underwear he lifted my leg and slid his fingers inside of me. I instinctively bucked my hips for more contact and he smirked at my reaction, curling his fingers inside of me he instantly found my gspot. He rubbed circles over it, occasionally uncurling his fingers to pump them into me. I felt my walls begin to clench around his fingers so I gripped his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss as I released over him.
"Your turn." I panted, waiting patiently for him to unbuckle his pants. I watched as he dropped them around his ankles, revealing an uncomfortably tight bulge in his briefs.
Without saying a word I brought my hand down and pumped him through his briefs, causing him to twitch beneath my touch.
"Please baby, don't tease." He whined.
I shrugged and dropped to my knees, face even with his member. I let out a hot breath as I slid down his briefs, watching as he throbbed in anticipation. I placed a soft kiss on the tip before running my tongue up his shaft.  Justin's  hands found his way to my hair as he guided me down his length. I hallowed my cheeks and began bobbing my head while he thrusted his hips in rhythm.  I went to deep throat him and gagged as his cock went into my throat.
His voice went raspy, "I'm so fucking close Y/N" he moaned.
I adjusted to his length in my throat and began sucking roughly, moments later I felt him shoot off into my mouth; I swallowed and gently pulled me off.
He looked down at me and demanded, "Upstairs, now."
I stood up to leave the room but found myself being lifted up, wrapping my legs around him as he started another makeout session. Next thing I knew we were in the bedroom; he laid me down on the bed, pulling off his shirt before bringing his fingers to my heat, brushing over my clit. I twitched under his touch, still sensitive from my previous orgasm. Knowing no foreplay was necessary he positioned himself between my legs, pumping himself a few times before entering me.  Giving me no time to adjust to his size he thrusted completely inside of me; I arched my back in a mix of pleasure and pain, gripping the sheets tightly. My body relaxed and I brought my hands to his chest, running them over his muscles. That's when I realized how long it had been since I felt his touch; I decided I wanted to make the most of it for the both of us. I brought my hands to his back and pushed him closer to me before digging my nails into him and grinding my hips in sync with his thrusts. Electricity coursed through me when he kissed my lips, I wanted more.
"Faster," I begged.
He was quick to oblige, grinding into me as fast as he could. I bit down on his shoulder and moaned in pleasure as my core heated up again. He brought his fingers to my clit and flicked it gently, sending me over the edge; I throbbed around him and he hit his high as well.
As our breathing returned to normal he put his forehead to mine. "I love you Y/n. I really do."
I smiled up at him, pecking his lips quickly and ran my fingers over the mark I left on his shoulder, "I love you too Justin."
He rolled over next to me and went to cuddle into him, but he grabbed his phone.
I felt anger hit me again, "are you kidding me right now?"
"shh" he hushed as he dialled a number. "Hello? Mrs.Y/L/N? It's Justin. I'm really sorry I missed out on dinner tonight so I've decided to make dinner tomorrow; will you and your husband be joining? Perfect, see you at 6."
I looked over to him "You're making dinner tomorrow?"

Could you guys pls do me a favor and sign up for the posh mark app and put in my code pls pls pls pls
My code is :JKZBB
All cAps
I'm trying to save up to get my best friend something for his birthday and when you sign up you get $10 and so do I when you first purchase something could you guys pllllllssss do me this favor I love you guys I hope you like the update

Comment your lovely feedback thx babes
💖
P.s pls sign up with my code you guys are gorgeous
P.s.s
Only one person has signed up :(
How about this
The first 13 more people that sign up will get to pick the theme of a short imagine that will be based on that person and Justin/Jason

P.s.s.s I know I seem hella aggy
And you guys are probably like "that's too much work or this is stupid or anything like that" but it seriously would mean the whole world for me if you signed up with my code
I'm trying to get my best friend something in that app but it's hella expensive and ma momma don't like ma black ass I'm broke asf because she won't give me money and I
Wanna give my best friend something for once especially since he's been there for me through thick n thin (idk if that's the correct way of saying it lol)

s I know I seem hella aggyAnd you guys are probably like "that's too much work or this is stupid or anything like that" but it seriously would mean the whole world for me if you signed up with my code I'm trying to get my best friend something in ...