Pregnant

Songs to listen to while reading
Love me like you do
Ain't no nobody loves me better
(No exact order )

Y/n nervously tapped her foot against the ground, her eyes fixed on the front door. She bit her lip as she imagined every scenario that could possibly take place in the next two minutes.
She knew their wedding was next week and how much pressure it had put on his career; "22 year old pop singer Justin Bieber gets married".
His fans would go to all lengths to keep Justin to themselves. When they found out about this...
"Ugh", Justin groaned and threw his bag inside the door.
Y/n jumped to her feet, "tough day at work?"
"Scooter was on my ass about everything, the wedding, my lack of enthusiasm lately, and he even thinks I'm not giving my fans enough attention!", Justin sighed falling down against the couch, completely ignoring his fiancé, who was in desperate need of affection.
Y/n sat next to Justin's legs, rubbed them gently, and leaned over to give him a kiss.
"Did Miss Maria make dinner yet?" Justin interrupted. "No I did the poor women needs a break"
seconds after his lips made soft contact.

His breath plastered across her face and her eyes filled with tears, "you've been smoking..."
"God dammit Y/n ! I just want some food", Justin angrily grabbed her arm and pushed it away from him.
His anger quickly faded when he noticed the large red marks on her arm where he had aggressively gripped her. She fell on the floor but quickly picked herself up and walked away.
"Y/n , I'm sorry", Justin reached out to her.
"I'm pregnant", Y/n said sternly, "so I'm sorry if that's going to ruin your career, maybe you should have thought abou-"
"I'm going to be a dad?!" Justin's eyes widened and a large smile stretched across his face. He lept up, grabbed her waist, and twirled her around in his arms.
Y/n laughed and wiped away the tears that had managed to fall. She knew he was genuinely happy and that's all she wanted; he looked like a little boy on Christmas morning.
"Hi baby", Justin leaned down and lifted up y/n shirt, her soft brown skin showing his face was directly in front of her small belly button, "I'm your daddy".
He rubbed his hand over her soft skin and continued to talk to it.
"What was that!" Justin gasped taking a step back.
Y/n laughed and covered her mouth, "the baby was just kicking".
Justin laughed and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, bringing her in for a warm hug.
Justin grabbed her ass and pulled her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. Y/n giggled and attached her lips to his.
Justin slowly made his way up the stairs and into their large bedroom. He placed y/n gently onto the bed and hovered over her.
"Maybe we should stop, I don't want to get too carried away", Justin hesitated.
"Shut up", y/n mumbled attacking his lips once again. She reached her small fingers to his belt and slowly undid it, pushing his pants down with her feet.
"y/n-" he mumbled through her mouth, still hesitant.
y/n ignored him and continued with her own pants, pulling them down and onto the floor.
"What are you doing?" Justin sat up, an obvious boner stretched inside the thin elastic of his boxers.
"Please Justin", y/n moaned, the hormones had made her more horny than ever. She inched forward pressing her warm spot against the thin fabric of his undergarment.
"But what if I hurt the baby or-"
"Justin it's fine!", y/n yelled, laughing as Justin's eyes widened in surprise, she never really yelled.
"Okay but you have to tell me if-"
"Damn it Justin"
Justin obeyed and slide his boxers off, pressing himself against her entrance. He slowly entered her, making sure to keep most of his weight off her.
"Faster", y/n breathed pushing him deeper into her. y/n moaned, throwing her head back.
Justin grunted, slowly sliding out and then pushing deeper in.
"Fuck baby", Justin let his head fall down to her chest, beads of sweat forming at his hairline. Justin took her face in between his finger and thumb, looking her directly in the eyes.
He placed soft kisses along her jaw bone, continuing to thrust forcefully into her. She moaned, gripping his hair between her fingers, and bucking her hips forward.
y/n moaned and motioned him to get off. Justin instantly sprang up, a frantic look across his face.
"Are you okay?! Did it hurt?! I knew we shouldn't-"
y/n leaned forward shutting him up by plastering a hard kiss over his lips.
She laid back down, this time on her side and motioned him behind her. Justin obeyed and rested himself on the bed, his warm chest pressed against her back.
Justin hooked his arm around her waist and held her hips in place as he placed his cock at her entrance once again.
Sophie moaned loudly as Justin disappeared inside of her, inch by inch.
"Fuck y/n", Justin hissed, deepening his thrusts.
He moved his hips forward, his large hard-on sliding in and out of her cleanly. The pressure built in his balls, wanting to explode.
His breathing became faster and he rested his forehead against her back, grunting softly. Sophie whispered strings of curse words and gripped onto his arm, digging her nails in deep.
"Cum for me baby", Justin whispered, against y/n"s cheek.
y/n softy screamed as Justin pounded himself into her harder and faster.
Justin grunted each time his balls slapped harshly against her.
"Fuckkkk", Justin groaned, releasing himself into her.
He pulled himself out and laid down, twirling her hair in his fingers, "our baby is going to be perfect".

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
BITCH. ITS MY BIRTHDAY
DROP THE BEAT
EGGS BACON GRITS SAUSAGE
Now keep it going
It might be my birthday but I still get SAUSAGE
I got a fat ass but I still get
SAUSAGE
I might be lil but I still get
SAUSAGE
I might want JERRY but I still get
SAUSAGE

It's my birthday. And I'm just sitting here waiting for ma boo numbs 2 ( my bf) to start grinding his dick on me. Ya feel me ?
And I'm still waiting for ma boo numba 1 (Justin) to give me birthday sex

Happy birthday to me! happy birthday to meeeee! Happy birthday to meeeee! Happy birthday to me!
Birthday vibe got me like

It's 9:46 pm an I don't want my birthday to end
Cannnnt wait until I'm 18
California > college > apartment >clubbing > hot guys> boyfriends>fame> marriage >kids
I honestly consider my a divergent lmao