Car (sex)

"What do you think?" Justin asked proud, stroking his brand new Audi R8.
"It's nice." I said, doubting my car knowledge which was nonexistent.
"Want to take it for a spin?" He asked with a smirk.
"Sure." I smirked back at him.
We hopped in the car and drove off.
"It's surprisingly small for a 200 000 dollar car." I said cocky.
"You'd be surprised how big it actually is." Justin said with a smirk.
"Prove it." I challenged him.
Justin pulled over, backed his seat and looked into my eyes seductively.
I smirked, then jumped into his lap and crashed my lips into his.
He grabbed the neckline of my tank top and ripped it all the way down, then he threw it in the air.
Justin rubbed my back while he unclasped my bra. "Oh, Y/n!" He groaned into my ear. Justin caressed my breasts while he kissed me roughly. "Mmh, Justin!" I moaned. "Not Justin, daddy!" He groaned. "Oh, daddy!" I moaned to satisfy him. I stroked his defined abs while I kissed his neck.
My hands moved Lower until I reached his bulge. I unzipped his pants and pulled them and his boxers off in one move only to reveal his throbbing dick. I started jacking him off. He let out soft moans.
I left a trail of kisses down to his dick. I licked the pink tip, while stroking his length. Then I shoved his whole dick in my mouth. "Oh my god Y/n!" He groaned.
Justin put his hands on my head and pushed it down on his dick, thrusting into my mouth. His groans were unlimited.
I pulled my head up and looked into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.
I was wearing a short skirt, which was very convenient. I pushed my panties to the side and rubbed my clitoris.
I was so wet. I was ready for him.
I turned around so that I was facing away from justin.
Justin grabbed the base of his dick with his right hand and held it in place. He held his left hand on my lower back to cushion my sit.
I sat down slowly onto Justin's throbbing dick while he moaned. I moaned in response. "Fuck my tight little pussy!" I groaned looking back at him. I knew how much Justin loved dirty talk.
I grabbed the steering wheel and started thrusting myself onto him. "Oh yeah!" Justin moaned. Justin grabbed my hips firmly and pulled me down onto him and swiveled me in circles on his dick. I felt a knot forming in the pit of my stomach. "Oh, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. Justin groaned as an answer.
I grabbed onto the steering wheel firmly while I rode out my orgasm. "Ohhh, Justin!" I moaned. "Arghh!" He groaned as an answer.
I laid back onto his chest and he hugged me from behind. "This car isn't so bad after all, is

 "This car isn't so bad after all, is

it?" Justin chuckled out of breath. I laughed. "It's definitely more spacious than I thought!"