Chapter Five | Mate-Ship

Speaking of mates.

"Have you guys found your mates? Minus Gnashton. For one I don't care and two, I see them dry fuck each other enough to know the answer." I fake gag, Gnashton simply shrugs.

Aiden and Xavier look at each other and that makes me even more curious as I sit up a little straighter and look between the two who have yet to speak but are sharing silent looks that have meaning behind it.

"What the hell does those looks mean?" I raise a brow.

"Oh, they found their mates alright." Said Gnashton but there was even more meaning behind that.

"Okayyy." I drawl out. "Who the fuck is it?"

Clearly, if they're hesitating, that means that I know who it is. Otherwise, there would be no suspense.

"My mate is the brother of Xander King." Aiden finally says.

My eyes show my surprise, that was more unexpected than I thought it would be. After thinking about it, I nod my head as if to confirm my thoughts as I say, "poor boy."

It is no secret to anyone in both the Blue Moon Pack, the Silver Creek Pack, and every human being on planet earth and even beyond that Aiden Stone is a player. Even the word 'player' didn't do him any justice. He's the fuckiest of all fuckboys, the whorest of all manwhores, and the doggiest of all dogs. I'm sure that a lot of those are not actually words in the dictionary but that was the best way to describe how much of a fuckboy Aiden is.

Much like his own father — Declan Stone — Aiden has had a reputation of sleeping with countless women since sophomore year of high school. Even from his days as a baby, he was making moves on women as said by his fathers and the adults in the pack who have watched him grow up so it was no rumor that stemmed from gossip. It was impossible to see him with just one woman for a long period of time as he went through them like he went through his Dolce&Gabanna cologne that, in my opinion, smelled fucking awful.

I wasn't able to deny the fact that Aiden had an undeniable amount of charm that lured women in as well as made them feel like they were the only one in his eyes despite the fact that his track record is no secret. He's also very good looking — allegedly — so it's not hard to imagine how he gets women coming back time and time again.

I just find it tragic whenever a woman can't see behind his bullshit since it's heavily apparent to me as well as Gnashton, Xavier, and Xander. Clearly, they're under his spell. Aiden can't keep his shit in his pants which is the very reason why it was cruel of the Moon Goddess to pair innocent little Eros with a sex demon like Aiden. The Moon Goddess wanted to see tears shed and broken hearts, that's why she's a bitch and I hope that she can hear my thoughts too.

"The fuck does that mean?" Aiden challenges me.

"You know what I mean. The Moon Goddess really fucked up with yet another pairing." I mused and then repeat myself. "Poor boy."

Irritated with me, the intended outcome that I wanted, Aiden chucks a dark grey pillow at my head that I easily evade as I watch it land somewhere in the distance.

"Are you guys together then?" I ask him.

Aiden licks his lips, looking away as he shakes his head. "No."