Chapter Twenty-Five | Seat Dilemma

                 "Really not that big of a deal." Hunter shrugged, oblivious to the look on Jeremy's face.

That's what I would've thought Jeremy would think as well.

"Not to you maybe." Jeremy mumbled quietly, looking away from me to take a Taki out of the bowl.

It seemed to me like he wanted to say it quiet enough to where I didn't hear him entirely but just enough to try and guess what he said, with my enhanced hearing I heard him clearly as did Hunter. Hunter, on the other hand, didn't give a shit what he said and was more preoccupied snatching the Taki out of Jeremy's hand before he could eat it.

Swallowing it up, Hunter gave him a halfhearted apology for stealing the snack from him. The way he licked his fingers with satisfaction on his face said otherwise though. Definitely fucking addicted, what have you done Rosa? Jeremy didn't really care that the taller man stole the chip, it felt like he was just trying to distract himself really. From what? I don't know.

I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder and see the same arms wrap around Jeremy's shoulder, pulling us closer together until our cheeks are pressed up against a plump chest. Wasn't overwhelming big but wasn't small either. The scent of blossoms and champagne drift up my nose and I know who it is before I even look up at those dark brown eyes hidden under those dramatic dark eyelashes.

"What're you guys talking about?" Rosa asked, bouncing in her spot between Jeremy and I.

While Jeremy doesn't mind having his face pressed against Rosa's left boob, in fact it actually looks he's trying to get closer — typical dude behavior — which in turn means that his face is slightly coming closer to my own, I am trying to break out of her grip without hurting the small girl.

"Milk and Cereal mostly." Hunter replies.

The question was for Jeremy and I but Hunter answering works too, I didn't care enough to really answer her anyway. I was also grateful that the mention of the Jay conversation wasn't brought up again, it would be much more disastrous with Rosa engaged into the conversation. For once, the milk and cereal debate was actually helpful. Shocker.

"You guys want to eat cereal?" She asked in confusion with an arched brow. "It's like six right now."

"Talking about milk and cereal doesn't equal wanting to grab a bowl and chow down, Rosa." I said flatly. "Plus, doesn't matter what time it is. Cereal is good whenever."

"But it's a breakfast food." She argued.

"The classification is irrelevant." Jeremy sided with me.

Rolling her eyes and removing her arms from around our shoulder — thank fucking God — she folds her arms.

"It's always you guys against me. Next thing I know you two will be saying that cereal comes first and then milk which we all know is wrong." She grumbles.

Fuck. Me. Why did she have to say that. Here comes —

"Right?!" Hunter exclaims, fully satisfied to finally have someone on his side.

Can I slam my head against the counter and knock myself out now or should I wait a second or two?

"It's so damn obvious that milk comes first!" There is childish excitement in his voice.