Chapter 1

[Third POV]

"No but wait until I tell you how protective she really is towards him, and she probably doesn't even know that. At first, when we all found out that Damian had put trackers on all of us, she was like," Jaime stood up in the middle of the room for the rest of the Teen Titans members to see, and began to impersonate (Y/N), "Damian! Are you serious right now? You put trackers on your own teammates?!" He laughed, "She was really furious at the time, then she walked away. It was like she hated him"

(Y/N) wanted to join in and say she wasn't upset because of what Damian did, but because of what had happened before that moment. The demons had managed to possess Wonder Woman, The Flash, and almost Cyborg and Batman in front of them that day to take Raven, and she couldn't do anything about it. So, technically, she was misplacing her frustration on Damian.

But she didn't have the chance to explain her side since Jaime quickly changed his stance to someone holding a bo-staff, "And then later she was protecting him and said, "Demon Spawn!"" He swung his imaginary bo-staff. "Please watch your back!"

"Turns out, she does care for him" Jaime appeared almost awestruck.

She sighed with a bit of embarrassment, "Jaime, this was a long time ago, why do you still bring it up? I think you're the only one who's invested in that story"

"Isn't obvious?" Another voice chimed in from the doorway as the person walked further inside, "-TT-, the imbecile wants to annoy me"

"To annoy you? Hermano, you weren't even in the room a few seconds ago" Jaime raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with remembering the day you and (Y/N) finally seemed to get along, like a team. It is a big accomplishment" Kori answered with a smile and glanced at Dick, who chuckled, "Oh believe me, they've changed a lot"

"Get along?" Damian's eyes shifted to (Y/N) who simultaneously questioned, "Like a... team?" and exchanged weird looks to each other.

"As if" They muttered under their breath and averted their gaze, recalling the day they met for the first time. The day Tim and her had their first near-death experience. Scratch that, more like nearer.

"By the way, consider taking more showers" (Y/N) stated.

Damian crossed his arms and scoffed, "I do"

"Sure"

"When you get back, take care of Alfred"

She chuckled a bit, "With you gone, I'm sure he's doing an excellent job of looking after the house"

"No not- I was talking about Alfred the cat!" He shouted and finally turned around to see her face. "Ugh..." he began walking away in annoyance, probably to his room. He sometimes finds it frustrating to talk to her because he expects a serious answer.

"Geez, I was joking," she grumbled, "what an attitude." Truthfully, she wasn't particularly bothered by his temperament. This happened frequently because he couldn't understand her sarcasm, but it often happened because she misunderstood and refused to admit she was wrong.

The room was now filled with silence and awkwardness. Truth be told, this wasn't the first time the team witnessed something like this. They're all aware of their love–hate relationship.

"Well, I see that there's at least some improvement" Mepolis shrugged. "Something is something"

Mepolis, her real name: Mary Postano.

Yeah, the same girl (Y/N) rescued from her parents' basement. Turns out she infiltrated the place on purpose after becoming suspicious of the couple. Her hero complex got the best of her. She just didn't expect her phone to die before sending an emergency text to her father.