Christmas Special

I didn't plan on doing this, but suddenly I was like, "I should write one," and it turned out this way :D

Enjoy!

P.S. This Christmas takes place the same year Bruce introduced Damian to the others for the first time- or well, Damian introduced himself, lmaooo.

--------------------------------------------------

[Third POV]

Their first Christmas together was awkward. I mean, tensions had been felt by everyone. Through the Wayne Manor doors came Jason Todd holding hands with his girlfriend (Y/N) (L/N). The newest and youngest Wayne member kept his arms crossed as he watched them walk in, greeting Alfred with a smile as he took their jackets and the presents they brought. He recognized the girl who walked through as the one he beat the first day he came here.

He already knew Jason, the second Robin. The Robin who died by the hands of Joker. A failure to commit to his duty, he considered. "So, you're Damian Wayne," Jason glared at the kid who had the guts to beat his girlfriend and Tim. "Heard you've only been causing a ruckus ever since you've arrived here. Sounds something like a demon would do"

Damian smirked, "My grandfather IS the Demon head." Jason scoffed, almost laughing, "You sound proud to have been trained by assassins as a kid. You know what I was doing at your age? Spending time with your father, eating donuts together, and being trained by him"

"But unlike you, I won't die by the hands of a jester at the age of 15" Damian scoffed while Jason snarled, "You won't become Robin. Bruce wouldn't let a brat like you fight crime"

"He let you though"

"That's it"

"Jason," He turned around to (Y/N), "It's Christmas, let's not do this today. I'm sure Damian, the chatterbox he is, can continue this conversation with you another day"

"The coward talks"

"You-"

"Alright, that's about enough introductions," Alfred interrupted, "Master Damian, can you go ahead and call Master Bruce and Miss Lina." Damian raised an eyebrow, "Why should I? That's your job"

'He's talking back even to Alfred?! That kid is so dead.....' Jason thought to himself.

"Well do you want to wash the dishes with me after the party?" Alfred retorted, making Damian give in with a groan and walk away towards the hidden entrance to the Batcave. "How can he be so arrogant. He's worse than Bruce. Like extra worse" Jason scoffed.

"I'm sure there will be some progress. He's a kid who has yet to learn how to socialize properly" Alfred replied.

All of a sudden, the doorbell rang and Alfred picked up his pace to open the door. Dick was smiling with a red nose caused by the cold weather outside. Even with a sweater underneath his coat, a scarf wrapped around his neck, and his navy-blue beanie covering his head, he was still shivering. "H-Hey guys," he said with a shaky breath as he walked in and began to take off his coat. "Di-Did I make it in time?"

"Well, apparently Tim hasn't woken up from his nap even though we're about to eat, so technically yes" (Y/N) smiled.

"Hey," another voice said from behind her, "You're all here on time" Bruce put on a smile. From behind him, Lina was waving at them, while her other hand held a small rectangle object, "Heyy"

"ARSH! I knew I was forgetting something! I left the food outside on my motorcycle! Jay, come and help me. It's too cold outside." Dick quickly opened the door, waiting for Jason to join him. "Just out on your coat and run back outside," he remarked.