A/N

...... Hello!

Ahaha....... erm, so.... I've been MIA for about 2 years with this book. Honestly it's because I've completely lost inspiration. I had a side story set in stone but there were many factors holding me back, and as time went by, I never wrote on paper what I had in mind, so I ended up forgetting the original idea.

I never liked the idea of abandoning a book, but lo and behold, that is exactly what ended up happening. This whole time, I was thinking of what else to write in the side story and I never liked the ideas I had.

Finally, I decided to just leave it open to interpretations. Unfortunately, this is the result of not planning well. The main story ended just fine and it's the side story that became a challenge.

I've always wanted to get back to writing, but I was always stopped by the idea that I had to finish this book first which made me upset because I really couldn't. So, I'm finally gonna leave it this way and continue on with other stories.

I'm sorry if I let you down.

I am going to focus on a OC x Batfamily book even though I was supposed to start Grayson's book after Jason's.

However, I have not physically written the plot for the Dick Grayson x Reader book and I don't want another mess to happen with that.

My mind has been so full of ideas for the OC x Batfamily book, and as you can probably guess, the OC will be adopted by the family...... but there's a twist

All I can say right now is that this book will be centered around past lives, a child who is intelligent (more like mature), and a mission to prevent the batfamily's deaths (I wonder what could that mean... hehe)

If you're interested I hope you can look forward to that and follow so when I announce the first published chapter, you will get notified :)

Besides that, thank you for reading this through and for sticking around. I wish you the best with love because you deserve it ❤️