Surprise

It had been a month since Sirius arrived at the Burrow. He hadn't seen Moony since that run in with Wormtail. Remus had to stop Sirius from killing Pettigrew after what he had done. He got twelve years in Azkaban for something he never did. He may have been a Black but he never would've Betrayed Lily and Prongs. Lily, Prongs and Moony were his family but now Lily and James are dead, Moony is a professor and he's on the run.

If there was anything he was thankful for it was being reunited with James's some Harry. He was the spitting image of his father, except for the eyes, those belonged to his mother.

Sirius heard a knock on the door and it was Molly's voice that followed with "Sirius, when you get a chance will you come down to the living room? We have a surprise for you" she asked. Sirius responded "I'll be down after I change." Sirius heard her footsteps get full-term and further away.

He sighed to himself. He didn't care what surprise they had unless it was Remus and Harry. They were the only family he had left. Sure he came from a prominent bloodline and was a pureblood but he didn't care. He didn't share those same values as his mother and cousins.

When Sirius's mother had disowned him Lily told him 'Family doesn't start with blood, and it doesn't end with it either' but that was years ago. Before this mess of a life he had before him. Before the first war. Before Peter Betrayed them, and before they died.

Sirius put on a black tee with a dark purple coat and a pair of pants and head down the staircase. He turned the corner and saw Harry and gave him a giant hug. He then saw Remus. Everything he saw Remus he always felt guilty for not being there for him during the full moo all these years. Remus had to go through one-handed and forty-four moons all by himself.

"Moony!" Sirius exclaimed and he wrapped his arms around Remus. He could feel Remus roll his eyes and smile. After he let go of Remus he saw a girl he didn't recognize. She was on the shorter side and her hair was colored green and purple. She had a gorgeous body, with two perfectly sized breasts. She was wearing a sage green lace tube top with a mini skirt. A leather jacket that was longer than her skirt and a pair of thigh high green socks with platform boots.

He walk over to her and said "hello love, names Sirius Black. And who might you be?" She rolled her eyes and said "Lupin, Obsidian Lupin". Sirius thought to himself 'she looks a bit too young to be his lover' so he looked to Remus.

Remus said "Sirius this is my daughter Obsidian." He then looked to Obsidian and said "Obsidian this is my best friend "Sirius Black".

Obsidian looked to her father and said "Black? As in what Bellatrix's name before she married into the Lestrange family?". Remus nodded. Obsidian laughed, turned to Sirius and said "well I hope you're not as crazy as Bellatrix. From what I read Voldy slowly drove her to insanity".

A look of shock crossed Sirius's face. He turned to Obsidian and said "you're not supposed to say his name let alone you're own personal nick name for him" all she did was shrugged her shoulders and said "well he shouldve used a different name because I know for damn sure his real name is 'Voldemort'. I mean what mother would name their child that?"

He laughed at her response to which Remus said "see Sirius it's times like this I'm not sure whether she's actually my daughter or yours." Everyone laughed and Molly said "It's good to finally see a smile on your face Sirius."

Remus watched his daughter and Harry talk. From what he could tell Obsidian and Harry never really spoke seeing as he was in Gryffindor and she was in Slytherin. Yet as he watched these two talk he was reminded of the past. Watching Harry and how he acted he saw his old friend, James.

He thought of the past and of how his friends reacted when he told then he was a werewolf. Of how he, Sirius, James, Lily and Peter met. He never understood why Peter turned on them. He always thought they were family.

It wasn't until that night when James died for Lily and Lily died for Harry that it dawned on them that they weren't invincible. He never thought that they would die, or that Sirius would get the blame for it. They were just kids fighting for what was right because the adults were too afraid.

He's happy to have his daughter and the life he led after the war. Every now and then, like noe, he wonders what it would've been like to raise Obsidian with James, Lily, Sirius and Harry. Remus tends to find himself asking what Lily would say. How different would Obsidian be if she had them three on her life? Would Harry be different too?

Sirius's eyes kept finding Obsidian everywhere she went. He couldn't get over how amazing her body looked. How he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and could see how hard her nipples are. He knew it was wrong for him to be thinking of her this way. He watched as she got up from the couch her and Harry had been sitting on.

Obsidian saw Sirius watch her. When she got up she knew he was watching her legs. She walked over to her purse which had fallen only moments before. She bent over to pick it up. She could feel his eyes wonder her body and she liked it. She knew he saw she wasn't wearing panties. Feeling his eyes on her she decided to take her hand and start rubbing her clit. She then put two fingers inside. After she pick her purse up she started walking in Sirius's direction.

Sirius could help when his eyes traveled too. When Obsidian bent over he could see everything. He saw how she wasn't wearing panties. He saw her perfect round ass and wondered how it would feel to have her bounce up and down on his throbbing cock. As he was watching her intensely as she rubbed her clit, he knew she knew he was watching which is why she stuck two of her fingers where his dick should be. She started walking his direction.

Obsidian made her way to Sirius and whispered in his ear "let's go sit." They went and sat next to eachother at the dining table. Sirius said "so, how is it being Remus's daugh–". He didn't get to finish his sentence when Obsidian placed her hand on his hard cock, rubbing it from the outside of his pants. She stopped long enough to open her legs and guide his fingers to her pussy. She had a devilish smile as he said "I can't your my friend daughter". All she did was shrugged her shoulders and move his fingers to her entrance. He could feel how wet she was. He saw the pleading look in her eyes and that was all it took. He started rubbing her clit as she grinded against his hand. He put one finger in and started pumping it in and out of her. She leaned over and whispered "faster daddy". He growled and put in not one but two more fingers, she let out a gasp. He started going faster as she had requested. She moved her hips and he pumped in and out of her tight pussy faster and faster than she could handle. She let out a quiet moan which made him go faster. His three fingers moving faster than she has ever had sent her over the edge. She came all over his fingers and he said "good girl, cum for daddy". He kept pumping his fingers in her at a slower pace to get all of her cum. He whispered to her asking "are you satisfied?" She nodded so he took his finger and sucked all the cum off of them.

At this point Sirius was harder than the mahogany table on from of them. He looked at the pleased look on Obsidians face. "It's time you pleasures daddy" Sirius said as he unzipped his pants. He watched as she got one her knees under the table and took his massive cock in her hands. Obsidian started by kissing and locking his member. She then started put his dick in her mouth. She started to bobble her head up and down slowly, using her hands to cover what her mouth couldn't fit. Obsidians head started moving faster, she took her hands and put them behind her back. Sirius weaved his hand through her hair to guide her head. He started thrusting into her, harder and harder, into her mouth. She could feel his dick throb as he filled her. He growled and whispered "be a good girl and take all of daddy" he started going faster. She allowed him to do what he wanted with her head.

Sirius moved his hands when he saw Remus walk into the dining room and said "Hey pads have you seen Obsidian? Harry said she came this way but hasn't seen her since". Sirius shook his head and said "No I haven't sorry, maybe try outside?" Remus turned away and said "thanks".

Obsidian felt Sirius's dick start to pulse so she started moving faster. The faster she went the closer he came to undoing himself. She started sucking his dick as she moved her head up and down. Doing that mad him cum in her mouth. She felt his load start sliding down her throat when Sirius said "let daddy see". She opened her mouth and he said "swallow" in a demanding tone. She did as he said. He tucked a strand of hair behind her and said "that's a good girl, now little one I think you ought to run along and find your father. I don't think he would be happy if he knew I just lied to him."

Obsidian got out from under the table and left the room. Sirius watched Obsidians ass as she strutted out of the dining room.