Practice

Obsidian woke up before Sirius. She looked over at Sirius, he looked so peaceful. Her eyes traveled his body whe. She saw he had morning wood. She slid her hand under the covers and started stroking his long shaft. She felt his dick twitch as she began jacking him off. She heard a moan slip from his mouth "fuck" he said. She loved his morning voice. When he moaned she put his dick in her mouth, giving him a blow job.

Sirius's eyes fluttered when Obsidians mouth went around his dick. He grabbed her hair with one fist and guided her head. As he was moving her head up and down he started the thrust into her mouth. He was already so close to exploding. Her head started to move faster as his thrusts got harder.

Obsidian gagged but it didn't matter to either of them. His dick touched the back of her throat and his load exploded in her mouth. She had cum in her mouth, down her throat and dripping from her mouth. She looked into his eyes and he said "swallow like a good girl" so she did just that. It was odd but she liked his hot cum sliding down her throat.

Sirius looked at Obsidian and said "baby come ride daddy's face".  Sirius moved his body down and guided her legs on either side of his face. He kissed her thighs before attacking her clit. His tongue started out in slow circles, then he pulled her hips further down on his face. He moved his tongue faster. She moaned as his tongue danced on her clit. She started to move her hips, grinding on his face. As he was eating her out he stuck his tongue in her pussy. That's what send her over the edge. He hummed against her clit and she came all over his face. He hummed against her clit once more and she came again, moaning his name "fuck, Sirius".

They both just laid there. Not long after Sirius said "we should head downstairs". Obsidian whined "but I just wanna stay here with you". He turned his head to look at her beautiful eyes and said "I know baby but there are things we have to do". Obsidian huffed but proceeded to get up. She grabbed her wand and said "see you in a minute", waved her wand and she flashed out.

Sirius watched as she just disappeared. He got up and got dressed. He put on a pair of sweats and a white t-shirt, grabbed a hair tie and headed downstairs. He walked into the kitchen and saw Obsidian already there. She was wearing a short brown skirt with thigh high white socks that had brown cat ears and face on them and a sage green long sleeve. She was making a cup of coffee. "Mind making me one?" She turned around and said "this is for you. I don't drink coffee". She handed him the mug. "Thank you darling" Sirius said as he kissed her head.

Remus walked in and saw Sirius being affectionate to his daughter. "Hey, how about you not do that around me?" He asked. Obsidian blushed and "Hello father" She greeted him and gave him a hug. "Its good to see you again daughter of mine" he replied.

Molly and Tonks walked in. Molly said "good you're all awake, now follow me we have work to do".

Harry sees Obsdian and asks "Okay, now how do we get into Hogwarts?" Obsidian rifles through her purse pulling out the marauders map. Harry stands and says "I've been looking for that!" Obsidian laughed saying "what can I say I'm a Slytherin after all. Anyway this is how we're going to see where everyone is in Hogwarts so we can avoid the deatheaters". She pulled out another map and opened it "these yellow dots are tunnels I've used before but we have to assume Snape had them filled. These red dots are places you want to avoid if you don't want to be seen." She dragged her finger to a green dot "not this green dot is where Aberforth lives and this is the only tunnel that no one knows exists. But I'm sure you've seen it."

"What do you mean?" Ron asked. Obsidian turned to him and said "Do you remember that painting of a girl with dirty blonde hair and a blue dress?" He nodded "well that would be Albus's sister and the tunnel is behind that painting. Albus used to use it to see his brother until Aberforth cut ties with the man". Hermione said "you mean to say we've walked past a painting of Dumbledores sister and never knew it?" Obsidian nodded and thought to herself 'feel a know-it-all she sure knows nothing'.

"Now do we wanna do this the easy way or hard way?" Obsidian asked. Sirius looked at her and said "what do you mean". Obsidian sighed "now the hard way is getting to his house, from where we would be there's about three block between us and the tunnel..."

"Okay and what is the easy way?" Remus asked. "Well the easy way takes concentration and" She looked at Hermione "you're not going to like it"

"Explain" was all the Hermione said. Obsidian pulled out her book of spells, flipped through it and said "this is the spell I used to get from here to California in a flash. It takes alot of concentration and if you do it wrong you could die. This is a form of magic that has been list for centuries. From what I've read there was only four people who could perform this spell"

"Who?" Harry asked. "The four greatest witchsand wizards of their time. Godric Gryffindor, Rowena Ravenclaw, Helga Hufflepuff and Salazar Slytherin. To perform it by yourself or with one other person is easy, but to get people in a dangerous place like that will take at least four of us. Now we know I can do it. But this will take practice and time we don't have."

Hermione looked at Obsidian and said "we'll make time as long as you can teach Harry, Ron and I we should be good." Obsidian nodded her head, stood up and said "Alright let's get to work".

They all went outside "Alright before we start you need to get the hand-wrist-wand movement before attempting the spell. So take your wand out." Obsidian instructed. Harry, Hermione and the twins did. "Now instead of pointing the wand out, you're going to point it up to the sky. Keep your elbow bent and turn your arm inward so your palm is face your body."

Obsidian walked around as everyone did what she said. She got to Ron and she helped fix his arm placement. "Just like that" Obsidian said to Ron. "Alright now that everyone the right placement I want you to keep your arn how it is and move your wrist in a slight circle. Make sure it's a full circle." She took her wand off and said "like this" and demonstrated the movement.

Sirius stood at the door way watching Obsidian teach. He had a faint smile play on his lips. Watching her teach them made him think of the future they would have after all of this. He wanted two kids a son and a daughter. Sirius imagined how it would be like to see Obsidian and their future children out in a meadow playing. How he would see her face light up on Christmas watching their kids open presents.

Once everyone had the movement and placement down Obsidian said "repeat after me 'evanescet porta'. Picture where you want to go and focus your magic into moving you there. I don't want you guys to go too far, let's try from here to that tree." Surprisingly Ron was the first one to be able to perform the spell. Then it was George. Harry asked "would you mind doing a demonstration?". Obsidian nodded and said "watch closely". She did the spell without saying the words. It takes a powerful witch or wizard to do a spell without saying the spell.

Harry, Hermione and Fred tried once again and they did it. Obsidian clapped and said "again". They practiced the spell about ten times when Obsidian said "okay now it's tim to see if you can do the spell while taking someone with you." Obsidian saw as Hermione widen her eyes at what Obsidian had just said.

Obsidian looked at Ron and said "Ronald as the first one to complete the spe you go first. I want you to do the spell but I want you to take me with you while you do it, okay?" Ron gulped and said "but what if I mess up?" Obsidian put her hand on his shoulder and said "if the spell starts to go wrong I'll take over and we'll try again, okay" Ron nodded.

"Okay Ron, whenever you're ready." Obsidian said as she looped her arm through his. Ron lifted his arm and did the spell. One second Obsidian and Ron were in the middle of the group the next the were by the tree. Ron had his eyes closed the entire time when he opened them he saw he actually did it. He jumped up and down and Obsidian laughed. "Okay, do you wanna try again or walk back to the group." He smiled and said "again!" That earned him a laugh as she put her arm through his again. He did the spell once more and brought them to the group.

"Okay, now that Ron can do the spell he can help. So whose next?" Obsidian said. Fred asked "Georgie you wanna go with Obsidian or Ron?" George said "I'll go with Ron." Fred nodded and took Obsidian's hand he did the spell and accidentally brought them to Spain. Obsidian looked around and said "Freddie, where are we?" He opened his eyes and said "uh...Spain, I think?..." Obsidian laughed and said "Do you wanna try to bring us home of should I?" Fred shook his head and said "Nope I'll try it again". Obsidian nodded looped her arm through Fred's and said "don't forget to picture where you want to go". He nodded and did the spell one more and brought them home.

After an hour of practice, Obsidian was satisfied that everyone was at a place where they can do the spell in a moments notice they headed back to the house