Back Home

*one mother later*

It had been a whole month since Obsidian left. Luna popped in and out every week like clockwork to deliver a letter. All the letters said was that she was fine and that she didn't know when she'd come back.

After she left life went to shit. Death Eaters were everywhere. Dumbledore died. Snape was now the Headmaster of Hogwarts. Remus and Tonks had a child so that was good news. They named him Edward Remus Lupin, although everyone called him Ted or Teddy.

Ginny was back in school. She hated what Hogwarts had turned into after Dumbledore died. At least she had Neville, Luna and others to speak with. Had you told Ginny a year ago that Neville would be the one to keep everyone calm in this disaster she would laughed. But this boy has come a long way since his first year. The girl use to wonder why he was sorted into Gryffindor and not Hufflepuff but after everything they've been through she understood.

Sirius attended all the meetings with the order. He was still numb from that day. The day he lost her. He didn't like to hear her name because it physically hurt him everytime he did. Every night he went to sleep he dreamt of her. Sometimes it was just her smile and other times it was the night she fully gave herself to him. That night they became one. He missed her scent. The feel of her body on his, the look on her face as he pleased her. His dick twitched thinking about that night.

Sirius pictured her perfect naked body, and how she looked riding his dick. How tight her pussy was and the way she took all of him. His pants started getting tighter so he unzipped his pants to let his dick out. Sirius started jacking himself off. All he had was that memory. It was all he needed. He started moaning her name. He moved his hand faster. He thought of how her breasts bounced while she rode his cock. All it took was Sirius picturing her to undo himself.

*California*

It had been a month and Obsidian decided that she was going to home. It was time, and she knew they would need her help. She didn't know what to expect when she arrived. She didn't know if Sirius was going to want her, or how her father would react.

She walked into the living room of Andrew's apartment. She had been staying there and the boys treated her like family. She was going to miss them but if she stayed She knew they would get mixed up in this life and she couldn't let that happen. They were muggles after all, and no muggle should be forced to have to deal with the Wizarding world. She sat on a stool at the bar and watched Andrew cook. He was like a brother to her although she had a feeling he liked her more than a friend.

"Hey, what are you cooking?" She asked. He half turned and said "just some bacon and eggs, want some?" She shook her head and said "No thanks, hey can you give the guys a call I need to talk to all of you". He nodded while cooking and said "Sure just give me like ten minutes".

"Okay" Obsidian said and went to the bathroom to change. She put on a black skirt, a green bra and her black mesh long sleeved shirt. She paired her black thigh high boots and a necklace that reminded her of Sirius. She walked out back to the living room and Andrew withoit looking up from his plate he said "the guys should be here in twenty minutes."

The boys arrived and Obsidian let them in the apartment. They were all sitting and Obsidian said "I want to start off by saying thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for me. You guys have become like a second family and I love every single one of you. Second I needed you all here to tell you that I have decided to go back home. I know they need me and I can't run from the fight."

Blake and Scooter both jumped up, Blake said "but you can't!" and Scooter said "You could die!" Obsidian smiled and walked over to Scooter, she took his hand and said "I know but it's a risk I have to take. They need me." She saw tears in his eyes. She knew he didn't want her to go, none of them did. A tear fell on his cheek, she lifted her hand and with her thumb she wiped it away.

She walked to Jack. He was sitting on a stool. She looked at him and said "I'm going to miss your dumb jokes." He replied with "and I will miss your dumb laugh". They hugged and she went onto the next person.

She stood in front of Blake and saw he was visibly upset. She flicked his head and said "you take care of this lot okay? I don't wanna have come back and knock some sense in to you guys, okay?" He nodded and gave her a giant hug.

Andrew stood up as she got to him. She looked into his eyes and said "you're like the brother I never had, you know that right?" He nodded and said "I'm going to miss you." She wrapped her arms around his waist. She was going to miss him the most.

She backed away grabbed her bag when out of nowhere Hermione popped in the apartment.

Hermione looked around until she saw Obsidian. "YES!" She exclaimed. She ran up to Obsidian and hugged her. She then said "I finally figured it out!"

To say Obsidian was shocked wod be an understatement. She was floored when she saw Hermione. "Hermione?" she said.

Hermione took in her surroundings and saw muggles. She could tell they were muggles seeing as she is muggle-born and had be around them all her life. She puck up her wand and right before she was going to erase their memories Obsidian stopped her.

"NO!!" Obsidian yelled. Hermione gave her a questioning look. "These are my friends" Obsidian said. She then did introductions. When she finished Hermione asked "how long have they known?" Obsidian pinched the bridge of her nose and said "That's a long story. Let's sit."

They sat and Obsidian stated telling Hermione everything. "They've known sine my first day here when a deatheater attacked me in a diner while we were eating...." Obsidian finished and Hermione said "you mean you used the extremely risky spell on a muggle and it worked?" Obsidian nodded. "Wow. Not even I can do that and I can do every spell I've come across. That spell could've killed this kid." Hermione said. Jack whiped his head and gave Obsidian a 'how dare you' kind of look.

"Anyway Hermione why are you here? I assume you found my book of unpracticed spells and used the the location spell." Obsidian said. Hermione just stared the she screamed "YOU HAVE A BOOK OF SPELLS THAT COULDVE BEEN USED TO FIND YOU." All Obsidian did was nod. "Oh wait we need to get back. We need your knowledge on Hogwarts to break in and take it over again." Obsidian nodded and said "let me get my bag".

*the Burrow*

Sirius heard a loud crash downstairs and ran down to see. He got in to the living and saw the back of Obsidian's head.

Obsidian turned around and saw Sirius. She smiled gave a quiet "hey". He can rushing to her. He wrapped his arms around her,picked her up and spun.

Sirius couldn't believe it. Obsidian was actually here. He put her down and kissed her. The kiss was gentle and passionate and needy all at once. Her lips were soft and plump just how he remembered. He felt her wrap her arm around his neck