Last Night

Obsidian put on a red lace bra and pantie set. She knew tonight would be the last normal night she would have until after voldy was dead. Obsidian waited until she knew everyone was asleep before she took her wand out. With one simple flick of her wrist she was in Sirius's room. She popped in and saw he was in just a towel.

Sirius turned around and saw Obsidian in his room, she only had on her undergarments and they made Obsidian look even more sexy than she already was. They were red and lace, he could see her nipples. He loved the way they hugged her body. The panties were a thong so he could see her perfect ass. The bra covered everything but her nipples and he loved it. He started walking to her. He pulled her to his body, one hand was on her breast while his mouth was on the other. He slid his other hand down the side of her body, around her ass, then to her pussy.

He started playing with her pussy, she was already so wet. He growled and whispered in her ear "baby, you're already so wet for daddy".

Obsidian arched her leg up on his hip allowing him more access. She felt his dick twitched from under the towel so she removed it. When the towel fell she felt his dick on her pussy. She needed him to fill her. She wanted to feel his hot cum in her pussy.

Sirius walked backwards to the bed while fingering Obsidian. He loved how wet she got for him. He picked her up and threw her on the bed. He looked at her with hunger in his eyes. He need her. He would only ever need her. "Sit back and open your legs for daddy" he demanded. She did as he directed. "That's a good girl, now you're not going to cum until I say so, got it?" She said "yes". He lifed her chin and said "yes what?". She bit her lip then said "yes daddy".

He trailed kisses down her stomach to her pussy. Once he was between her leg he started to lick and flick his tongue on her clit. She grabbed his head and started grinding, she needed more friction. Eyertime his nose hit he clit it sent a jolt of excitement through her body. She was on the edge when he stopped. "Remember you can't cum until I say" was all he said.

Sirius stood at the edge of the bed, leaned forward grabbed Obsidian by her legs and dragged her to him. He went to get a condom when he heard her say " No, I need you, all of you." He looked at this amazing girl on his bed, ready for him to do whatever he wanted to her body and said "are you sure?" She nodded and he forgot about the condom. He lined his throbbing dick at her entrance and without a warning he thrusted into her tight pussy. He let her get adjusted to his sized and started thrusting in and out. She arched her hips to him and he picked up the pace.

She held back a moan as he thrusted into her. He started rubbing her clit with his thumb and said "baby girl I wanna hear you scream my name." She nodded and started to moan. "Fuck me daddy, fuck me" She moaned. Shit he felt so good. With every thrust he hit her g-spot. "Harder, harder" She moaned. He did as she said. "Okay baby, cum for daddy" he cooed as he went harder and faster. "Cum for daddy" he growled. As she came all over his dick she creamed his name.

He saw the lust in her eyes. She wanted more, no she needed more. Without a warning he pulled out of her pussy. She whimpered as he flipped her over. "On your knees and face on the bed" he demanded and she complied. He slapped her round ass, picked up her hands placed the. on her ass and said "spread". She was holding her ass and Sirius said "ready?" She said "yes"

He rubbed his dick on the cum on her pussy to get it lubricated, lined it up at the entrance of her ass and thrusted in. She screamed "fuck me". The ecstacy she felt as his raw dick was thrusting in and out of her ass was unreal. He thrusted all of himself in her ass and she screamed his name again. He took his dick out of her ass "get up" he demanded.

Sirius took her place on the bed. He laid there and said "I want baby to ride daddy" She got on top of him. At first she slowly took all of him in her pussy. She started to pick up the pace when he said "faster baby faster". He was thrusted up every time she came down on his dick. "Baby I'm gonna cum..." She went faster "just like that" he moaned "Fuck...faster...yes, yes."

Sirius watched Obsidians breasts bounce as she rode his dick. He was on the edge "cum" he demanded "cum with daddy". His load exploded in her pussy. She felt his hot cum shoot up her pussy, she kept moving her hips up and down and he came again. He flipped her over and watched his cum spew out of her pussy. She gasped as he put two fingers in her pussy. He covered his fingers in the cum and said "open your mouth" She did he then said "suck" She put his finger and sucked all the cum off his finger. "Let daddy see" She opened her mouth revealing the cum on her tongue. "That's a good girl. Now swallow" and she did.

He claimed into bed and held her in his arms. She was perfect. He knew that whatever the future held it didn't matter because he had her. His queen. That night Sirius made a promise that after everything was finished he was going to marry this girl and give her the world I she wanted it. He kissed her forehead and said "I love you". Those three words he never thought he would be able to say and mean them but he did. He meant it with all his soul.

Obsidian smiled when she heard Sirius say I love you. She kissed his chin and said "I love you too." It felt like ages ago when she swore to never let anyone into her heart after Draco. But none of that matted anymore. She was in the arms of her beloved. It was in that moment she knew that even though she wasn't fully healed that one day, with Sirius by her side she would be. They fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Little did they know that would be the last time they held each other in their arms. The war was coming and lives would be lost.