Moving on

Obsidian and Fred were in California faster than you could say gillyweed. They had landed in the same spot Obsidian had a little over eleven years ago. It all still looked the same. She smiled to herself she had some good memories here.

She looked around and couldn't believe they were actually at the beach. She had figured at the very least she was going to have to go to Andrew's place to find any of them. She took Fred's hand and started walking to her old friends. "Now these people are muggles but they know about the Wizarding World" she explained as they walked.

Scooter looked back and couldn't believe his eyes. It was her, he turned his board around without explaining and paddled in. He got to shore and took off running. Andrew, Blake and Jack looked to see why Scooter was paddling in. When they realized that it was Obsidian they all headed in.

Scooter gets to Obsidian and throws her over his shoulders. He took off back to the ocean and threw her in. He looked back to see a tall, red headed guy take off after them. He watched as this guy jumped in the ocean and carried Obsidian out bridal style.

Obsidian was coughing up water as Fred carried her. Her arms were around his neck, he looked down at her and asked "are you okay?" She nodded her head and he set her on the sand. She watched as the other guys came running up. "Its good to see you Scoot." Obsidian said with a smile. Fred came to stand behind her. "Freddie this is Tyler but everyone calls him Scooter, Scoot this is Fred Weasley." The rest of the gang finally got to them. Blake was the first to hug her, then Jack she then turned to Andrew and said "hey".

Really "hey" was all she she could think of saying? Andrew thought to himself. Andrew didn't go in for a hug like the rest. He couldn't believe that she was here. Eleven years later and she finally came back. He tilt his head, smirked and said "really? That's the best you could come up with?" He watch as she smiled and asked her "so who's this twink?" Gesturing to the red headed boy.

"Fred this is Andrew, that's Jack and that's Blake." She pointed to each guy. "Guys this is Fred Weasley." She looked to Andrew and said "can we go back to your place so we can talk?" He nodded and said "Sure you guys can go ahead I need to grab a few things." Obsidian took Fred's hand and started walking to Andrew's apartment. It wasn't too far so they didn't need to catch the trolley and they didn't have to use their wands.

Fred and Obsidian were walking when Fred said "I don't like him". Obsidian looked up at him and said "why? What do you mean?" Fred shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know I just don't like him". He looked down at their hands. He smiled slightly, he liked her. He use to wonder how her body would feel under his, how she would taste. How her face would twist and he pleasured her. He shook his head to knock those thoughts away. He stopped walking, still holding her hand. She looked back and said are you alright?

He nodded and said "I need to tell you something..." She walked up to him grabbed his other hand. He looked away "Hey, Hey look at me." He did as she said. She looked into his brown eyes and said "you can always ask or tell me anything, you know that right?" He nodded again "Okay, but later alright? When were not heading somewhere." She smiled and said "come on, let's go! This is gonna be so fun. But promise me you'll be on your best behavior?" He nodded and they started walking again.

Once they got to the door Obsidian bent down to retrieve the spare key. She opened the door and gave Fred a tour. "You saw the kitchen and living room,  this is the bathroom. Andrew room is down the hall on the left and the room I stayed in is right here." she opened the door. The room was exactly how she left it eleven years ago. They stepped in the room and Fred closed the door. Obsidian turned around to ask why he closed the door but when she did she ran into Fred's body.

Fred caught her before she had a chance to fall. His left arm was on her waist, holding her close to his body. His right hand lifted her chin so he was looking into her eyes. "Are you okay?" he whispered. He heard her gulp as if she was nervous. But what could she be nervous about? He thought, she had a kid already why would she be nervous from this.

"Are you okay?" he asked. His hot breath fanned on her face. She took in what was happening. His arm around her waist with his hand holding her chin, forcing her to look into his beautiful deep brown eyes. She gulped as she stared back at him. She had always thought he was very handsome, back in school she had a crush on him. However since she was Slytherin and he was Gryffindor it would've been a scandal to be with him so she avoided him entirely. It was difficult, but then she met Sirius and she had forgotten all about her feelings for Fred. Sirius had swept her off her feet. But now, as she stared at him, all those feelings came flowing back.

There was noise outside the room and the trance was over. He let her go and she cleared her throat. She opened the door and led him back to the living room. "Hey guys, I was giving Freddie a tour." Everyone by Fred sat down. After a few moments Obsidian stood up from the chair and told Fred to sit. He complied but asked "where are you going to sit?"

Fred could've sworn he saw an evil gift in her eyes when he asked where she was going to sit. She leaned down and whispered "Move your arms" so he did and she sat down on his lap. Fred froze as she sat down on him. He adjusted so she would be comfortable but as he did his dick twitched.

Obsidian made a very quiet gasp as she felt something Freds dick rub her clit. She hadn't been touched since Sirius. She adjust just enough so they would both be comfortable. She leaned back on him and started to catch up with her old friends. They wanted to know how her life has been but she simply said "that's that's story for another time" and waved them off. Andrew became a Professional Surfer. Scooter was on design school, he wanted to become a video game designer. Jack went straight into the workforce. Blake was working at his father's company, one day he was going to take over for his father so he had to be ready for when the time came.

Fred whispered in her ear and said "I have to open the shop in the morning". She nodded and said "guys it's getting late and Freddie here needs to be up early to open his shop. I'll visit again soon." They all whined but hugged her and let them be on their way. Fred picked her up and said "After you". She lifed her wand and flashed them into his place.

Fred looked around and realized that she accidentally brought them to his bedroom. He set he on the edge of his bed and looked down at her. She was so beautiful.