𝙰 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛?³

|TW|Mention and consumption of alcohol

We finally pull up in front of the house this party was taking place at. You could hear the music coming from the house. We get out of the car and that's when I get a better look at 'Tommy'.
'Damn he's tall'
He seemed like he didn't want to be here I mean wouldn't blame him. I walk beside him and my friend to the door were my friend knocked on the door seeming they were the only person that would do it. We stand there for a moment when some guy with what I'm guessing is a beer in his hand opens the door. He invites us inside and I follow after everyone else. I stand close to Tommy not wanting to get lost in the sea of people.
I like at where we are going, and it seems where heading to the food table area. Which I don't really mind I just continue to follow him.
I stand beside him and pull out my phone to message my friends to see where they are. Considering there's not too many people at this party I thought I would have seen them by now. I message all of the ones that asked me if I was going, they all replied almost instantly saying that they ended up not going. I scoff and pinch the bridge of my nose turning off my phone.

"Are you ok" I hear the familiar voice of the boy I just met.
I look up at him.
"Oh, uh yeah I guess..." I say followed by a nervous laugh, but he didn't seem to believe that. It looked like he was about to say something when I heard a familiar song start to play. Concrete by Lovejoy, I was obsessed with Lovejoy, but Phil got me really into them after showing me a couple of their songs.
I start tapping my foot a bit.
"You know this song?" I look at Tommy.
"Yeah, I know all their songs" His eyes seemed to light up a bit that's when I felt him grab my hands.
"Do you want to dance with me?!" He asked excitedly. I stumble over my words a bit before I finally slip out the word 'Sure'. That when he dragged me into the crowd of people dancing. I wasn't much of a dancer so I mainly just swad a bit. When I started to sing the words out loud.
'You won't get what you need (all this over a kiss)
You know it's always the same, it's all just a game
If I had it my way, you'd sleep on the concrete
Floor, what'd you say to me? (All this over a kiss)
Cause I'm not sure
I'm not sure they'd let you off easily'
Then the last instrumental bit plays and eventually fades out. Me and Tommy are just laughing at each other as we make our way out of the crowd of people.
Were back at the food table smiling like idiots. I look around to find if there's anything I could drink but that was there was forms of alcohol.
'One can't hurt right?'

Time Skip

I start stumbling around Tommy following behind me. He grabs me linking my arm with his to keep me stable.
"We should get you home..." I just nod trying not to stumble over Tommy or myself. Then I start mumbling to myself.
"My Uncles going to kill me"
We finally get my drunk ass out of there and I surprisingly could remember Phils address and gave it to Tommy who put it into Maps on his phone to get a general direction we need to in. We start walking my arm linked with his. I wasn't fully sure why I was trusting him so much considering I just met him, but I did. I kept looking up at him, but he didn't seem to notice he was more focused on getting me home.
"Is this it" he said in a sweet voice making me look up at the house we were in front that just so happened to be Phils house. I nod and he helped me up the porch stairs letting go of my arm once we made it.
"Thank you, Tommy...Uh how are you going to get home?"
"Oh, I'll call one of my friends and get a ride" There was an awkward silence before Tommy spoke up again.
"Can I put my number into your phone? In case you maybe wanted to hang out some time"
I've kind of sobered up from the walk so I nod and unlock my phone and let him put his number in my phone. It doesn't take him very long to put in his number. He hands me back my phone and I take a look at it the name he put himself under is 'Big man Tommy'. I chuckle at the name and send him on his way. Once he gets far enough, I bend down and grab the Key from under the mat I know really original.

I open the door slowly and shut it just as slowly as to not wake up Phil or Kristen. I slowly make my way to my bedroom basically not breathing trying to make as little noise as possible. I step into my room and shut the door and let out a breath flopping onto my bed. I get into a comfortable position and fall asleep almost instantly.

I wake up and in seconds feel a sharp pain go through my head. I shove my head into my pillow when I hear Kristen yell my name. I sit up sliding off my bed and making my way to where I thought I heard her voice come from which was the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and see her in front of the stove cooking some unknown food.
"Yeah?"
She turns around to look at me and smiles.
"There's anvil on the counter" I chuckle softly.
"You know me way to well" I walk over to were she said and grabbed the pill bottle. I grab a bottle of water out of the fridge. I open the pill bottle and but 2 into my mouth then take a drink swallowing both of the pills.
"Also, can you go check the mail for me?" I nod and head out the door. I close the door behind me stepping onto the porch. I walk down the driveway to the mailbox and open it and I didn't see what I expected to.

"A Flower?"

1072 words