𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢⁹

TW Mention of sexual comments and being told or asked uncomfortable things

Months Later

Let me catch you up you reader helped Tommy pack up his stuff to move out. You also helped him try and find a place that was in budget, but your mom offered up him to live with you guys. At first, he denied the offering, but you talked him into it. He sleeps with you and streams in your room. You guys go out a lot and go on dates and such. Chat loves you though made even a little more than Tommy.

We're starting the story back up again a week before your birthday.

Tommy's POV (There will be a good bit of time skips also will be a long chapter)

"Chat! I told you Y/N's not home" I keep looking at chat and them typing 'Where is Y/N?' or 'We want Y/N' etc. I just sigh and decide if they want to see Y/N so bad they have to earn it. So, I make a money goal for 200£ I know that's really small, and I name the goal Y/N's birthday present. Y/N's birthday is in a week or so, so I needed to get them something.
"Chat what can I get Y/N for 200£?" Once I said that ideas flooded the chat. There were some practical ideas like 'A nice dinner' or 'A necklace' and other cute ideas but others were crazy. Like 'Pull a Mrbeast' or 'Rent an amusement park!'. I just laughed at the crazy ones. One that stuck out to me was someone said take them on a vacation. I loved that idea I haven't really taken a break from streaming in a while and needed a break.
"A vacation sounds perfect chat" There were mixed reviews on me going on vacation, but I promised them I would make at least one video for them while I'm out. Knowing that the tickets were going to cost more than 200£ is raised the goal to 1000£.
"Chat we have a week to reach that goal for me to take Y/N on a vacation" I knew I would need to use a good amount of my own money to get things like a hotel room, food etc. The idea I had; I would need some help.

-

I finish up my stream and end it and I pick up my phone. I pull up Mrbeast or Jimmys number and give him a call. The phone starts to ring, it rings a few times before I hear it stop and Jimmys voice.
"Hey?"
"Hey big Jim" he chuckles at that a bit.
"Hey Tommy, you need anything?"
"Actually, yes I do" I say that then I ask him the idea I had. He thought it was an amazing idea and said he would look into it. I thanked him and ended the conversation there as I heard Y/N open the front door. I set my phone down and stand up I then walk out of our shared room and see her kicking off her shoe. I walk over to her and when she's not looking, I grab her and pick her up lightly off the ground and spin her around.
"Ak-" she then giggled as I placed her back onto the ground. She then reached up to my face and kissed my cheek. I let a light pink flush my cheeks.
"Aww" she says. She then puts her finger up to my nose and boops it. I smile and hold her hands.
"You're so beautiful" I say quietly into her ear. She just smiles and hides her face into my chest. We just stand there in the middle of the room her in my arms when we were rudely interrupted by someone.
"eh hem" I look up to see her dad. I chuckle nervously and slowly let her go. Her dad scares me he acts like I'm a murder or something. Y/N tells me not to worry about it but he does it every time I'm around. I just give a quick smile and stare at my feet. I gave Y/N time to talk to her dad before she pokes my stomach to get my attention. I look up a bit at her she then grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room.

3 days later

It's been 3 days and chat has already got me to the dotation goal I needed. I was very thankful to have such a great community, for the most part. Jimmy called me like a day after I called him saying everything was set and the day after me and Y/N got there we would be able to go there. I mean Jimmy and his Crue would be there and the staff to the park but that's all that would be there. I didn't ask how much it was mainly because I didn't want to know. Me and Y/N have been hanging out a lot she's been in almost every single one of my streams. We visit Phil a lot also people like Will, Toby, and occasionally George. She has made friends with almost everyone on the SMP.
I don't think she has suspected anything, but I did have to ask her mom if it was ok with me taking her on vacation. She was fine with it, and I made her ask Y/N's dad for me since you know scared of him. I've been helping Y/N plan her birthday mainly anyway. We invited I think every single Dream SMP member that's in Europe. We invited Toby, Ranboob, Will, Niki, and Fundy.