𝙿𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢⁷

Tommy's POV

I looked up at her after she said that and started thinking.
"I could see if Tub's or Will are free" She nods smiling. I grab my phone and message both Tubbo and Will asking if they were free. Tubbo messaged me back say he was busy getting ready to stream, but Will said he was bored and wasn't doing anything. I let Y/N know this and she stood up and put on her shoes. I stood up after that and grabbed my jacket and slide it onto my body. I look down at my clothes and see I'm still wearing my pajamas from last night. I pull my keys from my pocket and walk over to Y/N.
"We're going to stop at my flat so I can change"
"Mk" she says smiling up at me. I feel my face start to turn a light shade of pink at the sight of her beautiful smile.
"We're going to see Will" she says in loud voice to Phil.
"mhm" he just mumbled continuing to watch TV. I take my arm and wrap it around her shoulder and open the door for the both of us. I lead her out of the door and shut it behind us. I use my keys and unlock the car I open Y/N's side for her. Every time I do this all I can see is the beautiful smile always on her face. She slides into the seat at I shut the car door. I do a little speed walk to the driver's side of the car and open up my door and slide myself inside. I take my keys and start up the car. I back out of Phils driveway and start on the way to my flat. 

-

I pull into the parking lot and find a spot then park there.
"I'll be quick" I say opening the car door and getting out. I shut the car door and do a little speed walk into the building. I walk over to the elevator and press the button to call the elevator. I stood there for a moment then the elevator door opened, and I stepped inside and pressed the number 3. The elevator doors close and up I go, it didn't take long to get up there though. In what felt like seconds the elevator doors were back open and I stepped back out. I do a light jog to my flat door and see a piece of paper on the door. I grab it but don't read it and unlock my door and swing it open. I step inside and close the door behind me I walk over to my room and grab a pair of jeans and a top out of it. I quickly change into the clothes and make sure I have my keys.
I grab my things and take a second look at the paper I ripped off my door. 'Eviction' I felt like I had a mini heart attack.
"No no no..." I was a little frustrated I didn't want to go back to living with mum. I take a deep breath and relax myself a bit. I set the paper onto my desk and try to forget about it for now at least until the end of the day. I leave the paper and walk out of my flat and get down the elevator.
I get to the car and open the car door seeing Y/N playing on her phone. I smile at her almost forgetting my whole situation. I grab my phone and message Will to meet us at one of the local parks. I set my phone beside me and start the car. I pull out of the parking lot, and we were on our way.

-

I pull into and public parking spot and turn off the car. I get out of the car as Y/N does the same. I walk over to her, and we start walking to the park I took Will to meet us at. I take a quick breath and grab Y/N's hand. I try and act cool but that didn't really happen I was blushing like crazy I could feel my face heating up. We continue to walk in silence when I hear someone yell my name from behind us and we turn around to see two girls' both probably in their teen's. We stop in our tracks to allow the girls to catch up to us. They catch up to us and stop in front of us. 
"Can we have a picture with you both?" One of them say with a giant smile on their face. I look over at Y/N and she seems a little confused. I'm guessing she wasn't expecting them to want a picture with her as well. She looks up at me and nods.
"Sure" I say to the girls with a smile. They on that asked for the photo handed me their phone. There camera was already pulled up, so we got into position for the photo. Y/N was beside me and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and the two girls were standing beside each other I raised my hand up with the phone in it and took the picture. I lowered my arm and gave the girl back her phone.
"Thank you!"
"No problem" I say.
"Have a good day" The one girl says walking away with the girl linked with her arm. I look over at Y/N as the girls walk away.
"How was your first fan experience?" I ask jokingly she just laughs and shakes her head. I remove my arm from her shoulder and go back to holding her hand. We continue walking and eventually make it to the park. It was fairly empty only a couple people walking their dogs. We look around and see Will sitting against a tree on his phone. We walk up to him and stand over him. He looks away from his phone and looks up at us. We stare at each other for a moment until Will decides to speak up.
"What do you guys want to do?" he asks getting up off the ground, I think for a moment.
"We could go to the arcade down the street" Y/N seemed to agree with me Will just nodded. I look over at Y/N and she's smiling. I rub her hand and Will starts walking so we start following him.
The arcade wasn't too far from where we were, so it didn't take long for us to get there. We step in front of the arcade and me and Y/N look at Will knowing he's the only one with money on him. He sighs and pulls out his wallet gave us each some money. We both ran into the arcade and got coins so that we could play the games. Once we did so Y/N ran off to play some games. I walk over to the claw machine. I look inside and see this puppy plush. I take the amount of coins I need to play and put them in. 

-

It took a lot of tries but I finally on my last coins got that puppy plushy. I've never felt so accomplished, I spent the whole time we have been here at this claw machine. I take that plush and start looking for Y/N.
It took me a little while to find her, but I ended up finding her by one of the games. I lean over her and place my head by her head. She was very focused onto the game she didn't notice me. I stand there for a good moment then she got excited and jumped throwing her hands in the air. As she did so she hit me in my nose it hurt like a bitch.
"Ow! Shit" I say as I grab my nose.
"Oh my god are you ok!" I remove my hand from my nose and see no blood so I nod. She franticly looks at me and I feel her take my face in the palm of her hands. I start staring into her eyes. She takes my hand off my nose and then leans in kissing my nose. I instantly feel my face start to red so I take my face out of her hands and look away from her. I just hear her chuckle a bit, I look down at the plushy I still had in my hand and look back at her. 
"This is for you..." I say handing her the plushy. I feel her grab it and she hugs it. I smile and she jumps into a hug with me. I wrap my arms around her.
"We should go look for Will" I say, and she lifts her head out of my chest then nods her head. I take one hand and wrap it so that it layed on her ribcage. We walk around the arcade for a bit and find Will waiting for us at the entrance. We walk up to him and just looks at us, he looked unsettlingly happy. Then randomly he just pulls a rubber duck out of pocket. I try not to laugh because it shouldn't be that funny, so I just shake my head.

We left the arcade and decided to just walk. Will was very entertained by this duck the whole time we were walking. Until we were interrupted on our walk by Y/N's phone ringing. We stop walk and she took her phone out of her pocket and answered it.
"Hello...Yeah......oh....I thought they wouldn't be home until the end of the summer?...ok ill be there soon....ok...Love you..." She then hangs up the phone then looks up at me.

"You wanna meet my parents?"

1605 words

A/N 
Will most likely be a while before I post the next chapter :( I'm moving and won't have Wi-Fi