𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝙼𝚎⁴

"A Flower?"

I reach into the mailbox and pull-out a rose it was a light yellow. There was a small note on it that said, 'For Y/N'. Not going to lie this was a little creepy I can't really think of anyone that would put a rose in my uncles' mailbox. I keep hold of the rose and grab the other boring mail and make my way back to the house. 
I walk inside and lay their mail on the dining room table and head to my room to ponder this rose. I sit on my bed and lay the rose on my dresser. I grab my phone and turn it on then I'm faced with my contacts specifically Tommys.
I decide to message him mainly because I had nothing else to do. 
'Hey Tommy its Y/N you know the person you walked home last night just thought I would message you so you can save me in your contacts :D' 
I hit send and stare at my message for a little while. I see that he started typing and I sit and patiently wait for him to reply.
'Hey Y/N I'm actually happy you messaged me a couple of my friends and I are going out to film a video for my YouTube channel in a bit and we need one more person I know we just met and all, but would you mind joining us?'
I pause for a moment before replying with,
'I'd have to ask my uncle but yeah I'll do it'
'K thanks I'll be there to pick you up in an hour or so'

I put my phone down and walk out of my room to see if Phil was somewhere to be seen. I lean my head against Phils door and hear him talking to his chat. I knock and open the door.
"Phil, can I go and hang out with a friend later" Before he could reply I hear my name yelled from his headphones. Phil looks at me the waves me over to him. I walk over and he asked the person that said my name how they knew me. I could somewhat hear it come from his headphones but the person who I now know is Tommy said that we met at that party I went to. He also admitted that he was that friend that ask me to hang out. I was just standing there awkwardly while trying to listen to Tommy through Phils headphones.  
'He seems so different then when I met him' When I met him, he was sort of awkward not as talkative as I'm seeing him now.

I've kind of zoned out so I missed most of the conversation Phil and Tommy were having but all I heard was 'you can go'. That took me out of my daydreaming state I look over at Phil and smile. I wrap my arms around him into a hug then leave the room. I walk to the kitchen to see Kristen on her laptop I'm guessing moderating on my way there. I open the fridge and try to find something to eat before Tommy and his friends come to pick me up.

Time Skip

I'm sitting on the couch when I hear a car pulling into the driveway. I look out the window to make sure its them and sure enough I see Tommy stepping out of the car. I yell to Phil and Kristen that I'm leaving and walk outside. I smile as Tommy holds the car door open for me. I get up to him and say a small 'Hey' as I get in the car. I slide into the middle and Tommy got in after me. He shuts the door, and we pull out of the driveway. Thats when I take my chance to look at everyone, I look first at the driver seat and the person I see is the one and only Wilbur Soot. I look at Tommy then back at Wilbur, Tommy just shook his head and laughed a bit. I drag my eyes over to the passenger seat to see a freakishly tall human. Then finally I subtlety looked beside of me to see finally a normal size human he was around the same height as me maybe a little shorter.
I look over at Tommy and start talking to him.
"What's the video going to be about?" He looks at me.
"It's just a hide and seek video were going to split into teams and well play hide and seek" I nod and look back at the road in front of us.

We start going down a dirt road and end up at a clearing in the woods. This felt like something out of a horror movie. Will stops the car and we start getting out I'm the last one out of the car. I stretch out from being stuck in the same spot for a little while. I look around it's just a full circle there's a clear inner then It's just woods. I follow them as we make our way into like the middle of the circle. I see Will holding a duffle bag and he unzips it to reveal a few cameras he hands everyone a camera. I hold onto the camera and just listen to their conversation. 
They didn't really talk about anything interesting so I decide to sneak of well they could see me if they wanted to, I just went to a tree. I look up the tree and start climbing it I get to a pretty high branch and sit on it. I watch as Will pulls out a bigger camera and starts filming Tommy, I realize that the camera is also facing me. I just start doing stuff seeing who would notice me first. I use all the strength in my legs and flip upside down. Thats when the freakishly tall guy whose name, I found out listening to their conversation, so Ranboo was the one who noticed me and pointed me out. Tommy turned around to look at me, I wave at them.
"What are you doing?!" I hear Tommy yell. I laugh and fall it wasn't that high of a fall, so it didn't hurt all that much. I stand up and brush myself off and see them walking over to me. I meet them halfway.