𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚕⁸

Y/N's POV

"You wanna meet my parents?"

I can't believe I just asked that! We haven't been together that long, what if it's too soon? I look at him and he seemed a bit in shoke. I didn't want to overwhelm him.
"You don't have to I just thought I'd ask...considering their back early" 
"I would love too!" He said rather excitedly. He then grabbed my hand and started dragging me leaving Will behind. I look behind us back at Will and wave bye to him as I continue to try and keep up with Tommy. He was much faster than me, so it was a little hard to keep up with him. 
We made it to the car we both were out of breath we didn't stop the whole time we were running. I opened the passenger seat door and slide inside. Tommy did the same with the driver seat quickly after me. He started the car and let it run a second before turning on the radio and putting the car in drive and getting out of there.

-

We pull into Phil's driveway, and I do indeed see my parents' vehicle also in the driveway. I look over at Tommy who now looks a little nervous. I was also nervous; I've never had a boyfriend, so I don't really know how they're going to react. They can sometime be quick to assumptions.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask, he turns to look at me then takes his hand and grabs one side of my face.
"Of course...I'll have to meet them one day anyway so might as well get it over with" I smile, and I felt like my body was going to melt at the feeling of the warmth of his hand. I lean in and give him a less short kiss this time. When we pull apart, he lets go of my face. I turn to the car door and open it. I step out onto the driveway and start walking to the door. I look behind me and see Tommy following close behind me. I chuckle nervously as I get to the door with Tommy standing behind me. I stand there looking at the door. I then get all the courage I could get and opened the door. My mom and dad were sitting in the living room with Phil and Kristen. They noticed me come inside and my mom jumped out of her seat and ran over to me.
"Oh my god I missed you" she said hugging me and kissing my head.
"It hasn't even been a week mom" I say trying to gently get her off of me. She does eventually let go and my dad walks over and gives me a quick side hug.
"Your mom was being paranoid" He whispered into my ear. Then he let go and go stands beside my mom. 
"Well, I have something to tell you guys" There faces went all serious mainly my mom's. I look behind me at Tommy and nod him over to me. He walks up behind me.
"I uh have a boyfriend" then I pointed up at Tommy. My parents faces seemed to relax like a lot. 'Did they expect me to be pregnant or something like damn'. They looked up at Tommy and I guess my mom recognized him from on of Phils videos because she was very accepting of the fact I was dating him.

We settled into the living room me and Tommy on the floor and everyone else on the couch. I would notice my dad glaring at Tommy a few times. I just waved my hand at him and shake my head at him. I don't know if it was just the fact, I was dating Tommy or that he was holding me from behind. I couldn't tell. Tommy seemed tired because I kept feeling his head flop onto the back of my neck. I turn to look at him and he seemed sad and tired.
"Wanna go lay down?" I whisper to him, he nods. I stand up he still has his arms around my waist. We then walk past everyone and go to my room. I lay Tommy down then lay down after him and slide into his arms. 
"What's wrong?" I ask him. He was silent for a moment before speaking up.
"I uh when we stopped by my flat, I had an eviction notice letter on my door..." I look up at him.
"Why didn't you say anything?"
"I didn't want to ruin the moment" I don't say anything after I just wrap my arms around him into a tight hug putting my face into his chest.

We lay there for a while just enjoying each other's company. I was trying to comfort him as much as I could. 
"Do you need help packing stuff up?" he just nodded. I look up at him and place a light kiss on his head. Thats when I saw his face turn a bit red and him start to smile. I chuckle and look over his shoulder to see me parents snooping. My mom had Gogo gaga eyes and my dad looked so over it. I waved them away, my dad had to drag my mom away. I just shake my head slightly. I sit up and stretch which caused Tommy to make a sad face. I laugh and so does he.

"I love you so much" he says in a raspy sleepy voice. I just smile at him for a moment before replying.

"I love you too"

919 words
A/N: Got Wi-Fi :D it's my 
neighbors they let me use it also sorry there wasn't much to this chapter I am running out of ideas so there only going to be 2 more chapters of this book and then I going to move on to a new book :) but I do hope you guys are enjoying this book!