𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐¹⁰

2 years or so later (sorry if it seems rushed)
Your 19 and Tommy's 20
To catch you up you guys spent your vacation in Florida and eventually headed back to the UK. Where your mom and Tommy's mom were there to greet you. You didn't use the money Jimmy gave you yet the only thing you did was get it made into pounds. You keep it hidden and waited until you really needed it. You didn't know it at the time, but Tommy was saving money to buy a house for the both of you. Eventually he told you because he was almost there in having enough funds to get a small house, he found that was perfect for you guys. You told him about the money you had, and he tried to reject it, but you insisted. In a matter of months, you guys moved into the house. 
It was such a change for the both of you less for Tommy. You would spend most of you time working and spending time with Tommy. Well back to the present.

Y/N's POV
I wrap a towel around my body and step out of the shower. I open the bathroom door and walk into me and Tommy's bedroom. I walk over to my closet and grab my underclothes and a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I drop the towel and change into my clothes. Tommy was out for the day with Will and Uncle Phil, so I was bored. I grab my phone and open discord and message Techno for a bit. We talked for about an hour before he had to go and have dinner with his family. That's when I hear the door open and shut. I look at the time.
'5:23pm'
I throw my phone to the side and hop off the chair I was sitting in. I speed walk out to the Livingroom where the front door was and see Tommy taking off his shoes and jacket. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him and stuff my face into his chest. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me laying his hands on my lower back lazily. He then leaned in my layed his chin on my shoulder.
"Do you want to go to dinner tonight?" I hear him ask. I nod keeping my head in his chest. I felt his smile towards me. I look up at him and see his beautiful blue eyes staring at me. I smile at him them snuggled my head back into his chest.

-

After we finally let go, I skip to out bedroom and search my drawers for something to wear. I ended up choosing a knee length flowy dress (or just some dress pants and a dress shirt). I change into it and walk out were I see Tommy in a white button up and some nice pants. I smile at him and walk up to him. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him on the cheek.
"You ready?" I ask as I grab my bag and put on a pair of slides on shoes. He nods and watches as I do this. Once I got all my stuff, we link arms and walked out to the car. He opens the car door for me, and I set my stuff on my lap as I get in. He shuts my sides door and speed walks over to his. He gets in and starts the car and we drive off.
I didn't pay too much attention on where we were going until the car parked. I look up and find us at the same restaurant we had our first date. I look over at him smiling, I didn't wait one second, I opened my car door and jumped out. I start walking up to the doors not waiting for Tommy. I look behind me and see him trying to keep up. I get to the door, and he had started to run. He finally catches up and opens the door for me. I role my eyes jokingly and walk inside him behind me. We stand in line for only 5 or so minutes and when we get to the front and apparently Tommy made reservations, so we immediately got our table. We sit down and the waiter was quick to come get our food and drinks.

Our food was quickly brought out to us, and we started eating. Tommy seemed very stiff and awkward. I tried to not pay it too much mind though. I wipe some food off my face with a napkin when Tommy spoke up. 
"Um Y/N?"
"Yeah Tommy?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course, tommy you can ask me anything" he seems to take a deep breath.
"Well, we have been together for 2 almost 3 years now and I've loved you though every day of it and I just thought we could-" He paused and grabbed a ring box out of his pocket and got down on one knee, I held back tears.
"What I'm trying to say is will you marry me?" I couldn't talk for a good moment.
"Yes, Tommy yes ill marry you" he seemed relieved and took the ring out of the box and slid it onto my ring finger. All I could do was cry, I basically fell into his arms when he stood up. He held me close and kissed my head softly. I could hear clapping all around us but I didn't pay any mind.
 I finally let go of him and we finish our food then left. We got into the car and started driving but not back to the house. I recognized the road as the one to the cliff we also went to on our first date. I got excited when we got there, and I was right. I get out and sit in the grass with no cares in the world.
"I'll be right back" I look back at Tommy who walked into the woods a little bit. I watched the area he walked into to make sure he came back, he did. He stepped out of the woods holding something behind his back. He walked over to me and sat in front of me without me seeing what he was holding.
"What is it?" He then pulled a light-yellow rose from behind his back and handed it to me. The flowers seemed so familiar then it popped into my mind.

"A Flower?"

I reach into the mailbox and pull-out a rose it was a light yellow. There was a small note on it that said, 'For Y/N'. Not going to lie this was a little creepy I can't really think of anyone that would put a rose in my uncles' mailbox. I keep hold of the rose and grab the other boring mail and make my way back to the house. 

I look up at him.
"That was you?" I ask he nods and I look back down at the rose and see a small piece of paper. I grab it and open it for it to read. 

'From You're not so secret admire'

I look back up at him and smile.
"You're to kind future husband"

1190 words

A/N

Hope you enjoyed the book but I'm stopping myself here<3