𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎⁵

After I say that she starts going on about how cute we would be together, and I told her that it's just a date nothing is official. Then I hear Phils cough to make his presence. I look over to him.
"How long have you been standing there?"
"The whole time" I sigh
"You won't tell my mom, right?" 
He just makes a monition as he's zipping his mouth shut and walks away assuming back to his room. I laugh and go back to talking to Kristen.

I'm mid-sentence when my phone dings I grab it and see I got a message from Tommy. I read it before opening it and said something along the lines of 'When do you want to go on our date, I'm free tomorrow if that ok with you?'. I didn't respond immediately mainly because I didn't want to see desperate, but I was also extremely nervous. I stare at my phone for a moment then open the message. I message back with,
'Tomorrows fine just let me know what time so I can be ready'
Then I check the time, '9:16' I look up at Kristen and tell her goodnight and head to my room. I change into something for comfortable and flop down on my bed. I get under the covers and almost immediately fall asleep. 

-

I wake up to the sound of my door creaking open. I open my eyes to see Kristen standing at the door.
"Come on get up were going shopping" I groan but sit up. She shut my door giving me privacy so I could get ready. I stand up and grab some sweatpants and a t-shirt and change into it. Then I grab my hairbrush and run it through my hair just so it doesn't look like a rat lived in it. Then I just slide on a pair of slides and leave my room to see Kristen waiting at the door for me. 
"Where are we going?"
"Somewhere probably the mall I didn't think this far"
I just chuckle and follow her to the car and get in. We head on our way to wherever Kristen is deciding to take me. 

We finally find a parking space and get out of the car. We get inside and I follow Kristen around.
"Why are we here?"
"Getting you a new outfit for your date of course"
"Do YOU know where were going?"
"Yeah, Tommy gave me an idea" 
We finally walk into a clothing store didn't pay any attention to the name of the store. She just starts grabbing dresses and putting them on her arm. I grabbed a couple myself and once she was satisfied, we made forth to the dressing rooms.

-

It's felt like hours that Kristen had me trying on dresses, suits, etc. Until we finally settle on a black mid-length dress (if you want something more masculine then just a white dress shirt and nice pants). She pays for it, and we head back to the house. 
I grab the bag the clothing is located and carry it inside. I make my way to the kitchen to find me something to eat since I haven't eaten anything yet today. I set down the bag and start searching anywhere that could have food.
I grab a microwave dinner from the freezer and shove it in the microwave. It took like 4 or more minutes to get it warm. I grab it from the microwave and sit down on the island in the kitchen. I start munching away when Kristen walked in. I finish chewing the bite I was on and asked her,
"Do you know what time MY date is?" She chuckle's a bit before replying.
"Yeah like 6:30 to 7:00 he's going to pick you up"
I nod before going back to my food that ended up being cold in the middle.

I end up in my room scrolling through tiktok and my phone started showing me edit of Tommy like that's all that was showing up. I gave up and through my phone on my bed. I groan and grab my phone and look at the time.
'3:26...can time go any faster'
The fact that Kristen knew where I was going on my first date frustrated me a bit, I was also kind of excited to go though. I felt my face start turning red at the slight thought of going on this date. I grab one of my pillows and shove my face in it and start screaming. Luckily no one heard me, so I remove the pillow from my face. I take a deep breath to calm myself down.
'I've only known Tommy for a few days, and I already feel like this...'
I slap myself with both my hands.
'Calm the fuck down Y/N!'